JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have ordered from Acme , S&S casting , Blue Bullets all did fine . I still have a fair amount of 9mm and 44 cal from S&S casting
I also have ordered from Badman Bullets in Oregon with good results as well

I get most of mine from T&B in recent years, but have used Badman, Missouri Bullet Co., Gallant (and Leatherhead before they were acquired by/merged into Gallant), and maybe a couple others.

Travis at T&B has been great to deal with, makes a good product at a fair price, and ships fast (he's here in Oregon). If he casts the bullet I'm looking for, I haven't needed (or wanted) to look elsewhere.

Thank you…T&B….. I qualified for free shipping on first item in cart. I may never go back to plated in pistol.
Also picked up some 330 grn for Beowulf.
Edit PS
Left a note in order comments…. That I was referred here. Maybe they'll send a coupon code to share

I just got my first 10mm, and have only loaded coated bullets in 9mm and subsonic 300Blk. What velocities are you people loading coated boolits too? Looks like 10mm can push a 180gr to pretty fast velocities.

I just got my first 10mm, and have only loaded coated bullets in 9mm and subsonic 300Blk. What velocities are you people loading coated boolits too? Looks like 10mm can push a 180gr to pretty fast velocities.
I just made 5gr TiteGroup off of their site. Closer to 4.9 but my powder dump varies with this powder type… but I'm not going for precision in this pistol.
So… 950-60… I don't have a crony to verify unless someone at range is being cool

1B9800F4-6E4A-4EB5-8CA1-A6A99B500661.jpeg

Bear creek bullets. They are moly coated and do not smell like burning plastic. Once I started using them I no longer had to clean the bore of the barrel, just run a dry patch through when I cleaned the gun. The bullets leave a moly coat on the barrel bore that never builds up. 147 9mm, 180 40 cal and 200 45acp is what I ran for USPSA for many years.

I have used lots of lubed lead from T&B. Now he is mostly poly coated. He would be my pick for a poly coated bullet because he is local and nice guy to deal with.

With my own powder coating I have gone up to 1800 ft per second out of my 1907 Winchester and the barrel is gleaming no leading. I have no idea about the high-tech coating it's a completely different animal and I've never messed with it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top