JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello All

I want to order bulk ammo online. I did some searching online regarding the laws in Washington around bulk ammo, and did not find anything that says it is illegal to order bulk ammo online. So is it legal to order bulk ammo (shipped to house) in Washington?

I also searched the forum and found some old posts where folks are recommending ammoman.com . Any other recommendations?

Thanks in advance

Yes it is legal.

However.....
Due to all the dumbazz Washington State laws.....
Some companies refuse to ship a perfectly legal item / items to Washington...
Mostly for CYA reasons.

Please note I am not for or against this practice...just pointing it out.
Andy

If they will ship to Washington, https://www.sgammo.com/ is another good one.
Highly recommend as well.

May not be the best price, however the options & such make up for such.

Our go-to supplier for factory ammunition, normally only bought from other respected/well known suppliers if another had a vastly better deal...as in could save significantly for the exact same ammunition I want (not just the caliber) elsewhere.

Hello All

I want to order bulk ammo online. I did some searching online regarding the laws in Washington around bulk ammo, and did not find anything that says it is illegal to order bulk ammo online. So is it legal to order bulk ammo (shipped to house) in Washington?

I also searched the forum and found some old posts where folks are recommending ammoman.com . Any other recommendations?

Thanks in advance
I have used SG for many years here.
Yes (so far) its fine here in WA. SG will require you to send them a copy of some form of legal ID the first time that they can keep on file.
I did use Ammoman for years but long ago.
Target sports is often mentioned here and no one seems to have a problem with them.
One IMPORTANT thing is how you pay. ALL on line ordering "should" be done with a credit card. Its the one way to order stuff that protects you best.

I have used SG for many years here.
Yes (so far) its fine here in WA. SG will require you to send them a copy of some form of legal ID the first time that they can keep on file.
I did use Ammoman for years but long ago.
Target sports is often mentioned here and no one seems to have a problem with them.
One IMPORTANT thing is how you pay. ALL on line ordering "should" be done with a credit card. Its the one way to order stuff that protects you best.
I just ordered 10K minimags from targetsports , no problem no ID.

I just ordered 10K minimags from targetsports , no problem no ID.
I have never yet heard anyone here have any trouble with them (Target Sports) so never have any problem recommending them. I just ended up never actually buying anything from them myself. During one of the "great panics" I did buy a 1 year sub with them. During the whole year they never had any ammo so the money was a waste but in fairness no one else had ammo (other than the auctions) either so not their fault.
As to the ID this seems to get many over exercised but means nothing to me. Ammoman had asked for a copy of ID one time when I started buying from them LONG ago. Not to mention I do follow the advice I give. I ONLY pay with plastic so its not like the place does not know who they are selling too. With the way the WA AG side show bob is any places selling to us here who do not do this are taking a risk. If someone who was not old enough buys some ammo from them and it gets used in something "high profile", side show will go after them and it will be VERY costly to defend themselves. Again all are free to run the place they own as they see fit. I would hate to see another one become of victim of the damn AG we have here who well may become our next governor to make it even worse. :(

I'm in OR but another +1 for Target Sports USA if they have a good deal on what you need. I use them for my AK spam cans. Orders can take a few days for them to process and they ship ground from CT so it takes it's sweeeeet time getting here, but no ID when ordering and orders arrive UPS no signature required. AmmoSeek is just a content aggregator I would recommend always checking there first for whoever has the best deal. In fact that's how I first stumbled on Target Sports.

Others have mentioned them. My favorites:

I have ordered lots from both. Of note, my experience with sgammo.com is that they pack the order very well.

Order a truck load while it is still possible. :D

I've used Target Sports before as well with no problems. I don't think they have the best prices but I would order from them with no hesitation.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top