JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Woodstock Bimart has bricks as of this post. However, some D-bag bragged about buying 5 of the bricks in an hour.

I have nothing against stock piling ammo at all. But if you are a greedy piglet like this guy and are contributing to the shortage problem, kindly use that .22 and kill yourself. I'm sick of everyone else waiting patiently for their limit of 1 brick per day so you can be a selfish human being and shaft other people. I need .22 also, and I could have grabbed multiple boxes. But my integrity is worth far more than a stupid box of Blazer 525 count. And if you try to tell me that they will be used as currency someday in order to justify your selfish behavior, kindly send me a PM. I'll give you my box of currency, after I'm done beating the crap out of you.

/End rant

I have a huge stockpile of 22 and have resisted the effort to replenish it. Do I get an atta boy? :cool:

I will give you that. I have my stash and avoid the lines as well. I buy a box of stingers when they are available and there is not a line for them here and there to replenish but the bricks I will not need for quite a while since I always picked them up when on sale back in the good old days of full shelves of them. I would go in for some 9 and if .22 was a few bucks off buy a brick. My friends called me a hoarder and made fun of me. Now they buy ammo from me for now...some point I will have to say I am keeping whats left if nothing changes on the shelves.

Bi-mart in corvallis had the 325 federal match for $17.99. They had about 30 plus boxes last wed come in. If you can plow through the snow they might have some left.

Woodstock Bimart has bricks as of this post. However, some D-bag bragged about buying 5 of the bricks in an hour.

I have nothing against stock piling ammo at all. But if you are a greedy piglet like this guy and are contributing to the shortage problem, kindly use that .22 and kill yourself. I'm sick of everyone else waiting patiently for their limit of 1 brick per day so you can be a selfish human being and shaft other people. I need .22 also, and I could have grabbed multiple boxes. But my integrity is worth far more than a stupid box of Blazer 525 count. And if you try to tell me that they will be used as currency someday in order to justify your selfish behavior, kindly send me a PM. I'll give you my box of currency, after I'm done beating the crap out of you.

/End rant

The bimarts in my neck of the woods have the box or round limits and have a pretty good memory when it comes to faces.
The box limits help, and any honest guy gets what he gets and moves on.. To another bimart..perhaps.. But he's still limited.. And odds are they didn't get the same shipment or even one at all.

I think its not necessarily hoarders, but panic buyers and new shooters in general.
Everyone wants to get some. The wise move onto other calibers (even if more expensive)
I was heavy into 9 and 7.62x39
Now Im playing with .45 and soon .40 again as well as .223/5.56 and 12g.

If you've expanded your arsenal, you'll always have a platform that you can find ammo for.
Honestly I don't even shoot .22 anymore Id rather not deplete what I have.. But seeings how I do foresee a true downfall or revolution in the US in the next 2-10 years I need to make caches, supply and stock up for myself and my family. In an earlier post on this thread I was actually offering to give some away because this .22 madness is just silly. Just as I did when the black rifle scare went on and people treated crappy plastic Pmags like gold.

I too, like you hate the
(buy-all-sell for profit "free market"-scare tactics-scam artist)
guys and you can always spot them.

I think its safe to say that 99% of the guys on here (nwfa) don't do that.
But the newbies popping up on the forum stand out like sore thumbs.

A few hours ago, I was at the 185th/Farmington Bi-Mart and a guy tried to come back after buying ammo, and make another purchase. The sales clerk didn't even hesitate to shoot him down.

Oh, and it looked like they had plenty of .22 LR in stock. I bought a couple of boxes, along with some 9mm.

Oooooo! One of those new STG 44s?!
Are they built well?

I LOVE it.. very solid and have not had one problem with good ammo :cool:

2013_11_26_185_91ab8799a9cb20892c13.jpg

The bimarts in my neck of the woods have the box or round limits and have a pretty good memory when it comes to faces.
The box limits help, and any honest guy gets what he gets and moves on.. To another bimart..perhaps.. But he's still limited.. And odds are they didn't get the same shipment or even one at all.

I think its not necessarily hoarders, but panic buyers and new shooters in general.
Everyone wants to get some. The wise move onto other calibers (even if more expensive)
I was heavy into 9 and 7.62x39
Now Im playing with .45 and soon .40 again as well as .223/5.56 and 12g.

If you've expanded your arsenal, you'll always have a platform that you can find ammo for.
Honestly I don't even shoot .22 anymore Id rather not deplete what I have.. But seeings how I do foresee a true downfall or revolution in the US in the next 2-10 years I need to make caches, supply and stock up for myself and my family. In an earlier post on this thread I was actually offering to give some away because this .22 madness is just silly. Just as I did when the black rifle scare went on and people treated crappy plastic Pmags like gold.

I too, like you hate the
(buy-all-sell for profit "free market"-scare tactics-scam artist)
guys and you can always spot them.

I think its safe to say that 99% of the guys on here (nwfa) don't do that.
But the newbies popping up on the forum stand out like sore thumbs.

Like bloody thumbs with some of the recent posts and prices. I have had a M&P 40 full size with 3 mags and 200 or 300 rounds of ammo for sale for 550obo and looking at the other ones a few folks new around have the same gun with more rounds through it for 6-700 with nothing more than the factory 2 mags and no ammo. I guess a 15 round 40 is a "tactical" gun as said by a couple adds. amusing but they seem to hear that anything black with high capacity goes for a premium and they should jump on here and sell it. I heard a clerk at fishermans tell a guy to sell his M&P here for 600 as that was the going private rate. Lots of stupidity being brought around here.

Well here is a lot of it:s0114: Found this site just wandering around the net 22LR Ammunition for those prices they are going to hold onto it for a while:s0114: I guess if you are desperate for ammo.... Best of all NO LIMIT:s0155:
Holy crap I had to check my remington boxes and just be sure but the highest price tag on one is 19 I paid. Some 17 when they came on sale. I have 4 boxes for each order I would make for 70 bucks. Blitz said 12k was his minimum I have to stick with 7k as I do help out friends and figure a few more months of this and I will cap it at 7 for my shooting needs and future needs for now. Pick up the stingers here and there since if I had to do some varmint or even some small game hunting to feed the fam if all goes to crap I like that round. Not that I am a doomsday believer but I would rather have it on hand and head to the cabin rather than trying to steal or beg for ammo.

12k? I am disillusioned. Thought Blitz was a man to look up to - HAHAHAHA!!!!

That said, I have 330 rounds myself, just for the record, who could possibly need more?

I still chuckle over a comment here months ago on 'how many guns do you have?' - I answered 'three'. Then someone said 'no, Burt, he didn't ask how many guns you are carrying on your person right now, he asked how many guns you own total ...."

THAT was priceless.

12k? I am disillusioned. Thought Blitz was a man to look up to - HAHAHAHA!!!!

That said, I have 330 rounds myself, just for the record, who could possibly need more?

I still chuckle over a comment here months ago on 'how many guns do you have?' - I answered 'three'. Then someone said 'no, Burt, he didn't ask how many guns you are carrying on your person right now, he asked how many guns you own total ...."

THAT was priceless.

Note that I said I'm not going below 12 K :cool:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews