JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is now a worrying fusion of information and entertainment.
I puzzled over this one for a bit. Still not sure what that question is about. Now, if it had said there was a worrying fusion of news and entertainment, then I would certainly agree.

my political compass.png

There is now a worrying fusion of information and entertainment.
I puzzled over this one for a bit. Still not sure what that question is about. Now, if it had said there was a worrying fusion of news and entertainment, then I would certainly agree.

View attachment 307158
I read it as news and entertainment but it could also refer to infomercials or "reality"shows which is just as bad.

chart?ec=-6.88&soc=-7.38.png
Oh man, does that mean I'm an anarchist?
I can see some serious bias and limitations in this test, or at least that its parameters are conventional and therefore its results are within a conventional context. That is not surprising as it can only contain a limited amount of scope given it's a short internet quiz mainly informed by conventional and contemporary popular concepts.
It does ignore large and significant portions of historical human social constructs that have come and gone, such as non-western civilizations and non-judeo/christian societies, which may be in the minority now, and wouldn't be recognized in the current dominant paradigm. Nonetheless they are very real parts of the broad potential of humankind.
If you were to ask me;).

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews