JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Found this cool site that uses philosophical propositions with multiple choice answers to try and gauge where you land on a 4-quadrant political compass of Left & Right and Authoritarian & Libertarian.

The Political Compass

Click on "Take the Test" on the upper left menu. You can download the result image and post here :cool:

chart.png

Unfortunately along with owning antique guns , I have a antique computer and couldn't get the link to work for me.
That being said having taken "tests" like this before , depending on how the questions are asked , I usually land just slightly right, of dead center.
Oddly enough , thats how I usually find my shots , when I have to zero a rifle , weird. LOL
Andy

Nice flag.
Here is one of my favorite quotes about Americans.
"Faults the Americans have-and who have not?
But they are , I maintain failings of the head and not the heart, which nowhere beats warmer or in a more genuine spirt of kindness and affection, than in the bosom of a citizen of the United States."
George Ruxton 1848
Andy

Anyone else notice how quickly the military showed up on this thread?
Hey! several of the units I was in , were part of what was then known as a Rapid Deployment Force *... Old habits die hard I guess LOL.
* Being on LRRP/LRSD teams usually meant after finding the enemy we Rapidly Deployed elsewhere If we could LOL.
Andy

i always considered myself between republican and libertarian slightly right.

some of those questions were a little confusing though. im not the smartest dude either

Nice....I think? Problem is, in today's political climate you're likely to be hated and/or shunned by BOTH sides!

After taking the test, I was a bit dissapointed, thought I was a little too far to the left.
F'm is what i say. i could give a crap what people think of me. i, like others just wanna be left alone. i vote for Liberty. i vote for 2A. in the 2 times ive voted in my life(born 1988) ive voted for who i thought would protect my freedom most.

F'm is what i say. i could give a crap what people think of me. i, like others just wanna be left alone. i vote for Liberty. i vote for 2A. in the 2 times ive voted in my life(born 1988) ive voted for who i thought would protect my freedom most.

Cool! I wonder what it says about our society, that someone 28 years old places near dead center? Though when I look around the society I see looks to be farther apart than ever before? I'd like to think you are the norm, rather than the "Freak", so to speak. :s0092:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top