JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Crap! I'm a wanker:eek:
Crapola im with him.... somebody punch me over to the right a tad..
chart?ec=-1.88&soc=-2.26.png

Regardless of what any test says, my main belief is that I want to be left alone. I don't want to be taxed to death, but I understand that some taxes are necessary. I don't want to see regulations and laws for every single damn thing that someone doesn't like - if you don't like it, don't do it, don't buy it or don't frickin' look at it. If I want to own 1 gun or a thousand guns, that's my right, leave me the hell alone - and I'll leave you alone. Want to kiss another guy, go ahead, just don't try to kiss me, and I'd prefer you keep your fornicating in private where it belongs for everyone. If I want to be religious, fine, let me be and I'll let you be what you want - atheist, agnostic, Muslim, Buddhist, Jewish, whatever.

I want minimum government. Minimum laws. Minimum taxes. Minimum interference in my life. I don't want to be forced to pay for services or other things I don't agree with - I want the option to support what I like and the option to not support those I don't like.

Seems to me that most people would agree with these positions, but I'll be darned if many want to push their particular views, etc. on others and get pissed when people don't agree with them.
I want to vote for you....

I think it would benefit many people here to take this quiz, about various leaders and social/economic icons in world history, and some of the statements they've made.

The Political Compass

It will either bend your impressions of these people, or display the outright falsehoods that have been perpetrated by the populist press over the years, including historians.
Depending on your perspectives of course.

I'm an anarchist, which means I should be somewhere on the bottom line. Yet here's mine:
chart?ec=5.88&soc=-3.69.png
This test has a lot of problems, and I am not very impressed with it.

It's a bastardization of something cooked up back in the 1970's by David Nolan and Marshall Fritz, two prominent early libertarians. It was used at booths at county fairs and such to show people they are more libertarian than they imagine, and also to get recruits to the Libertarian Party. Try taking the original test, it makes a lot more sense. Of course political space is no more two-dimensional than it is one-dimensional...

About the Quiz - The Advocates for Self-Government

By the way, Marshall Fritz was a hero of mine, and as far as I know, was an actual angel. :) He started this outfit:

Alliance for Separation of School and State Home

This is way off.

IMG_9648.PNG

I'm soooo not authoritarian. I see where they got the ideas, it was from very, very poorly worded questions regarding religious beliefs. That is not an accurate representation.

Hillary is far more conservative that she would have people believe, and she's definitely very authoritarian. She's in the pocket of all the corporations, that put her to the right of Trump, which I think is accurate.

I'm father left than I thought, I'll take the test again later and see if it changes.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top