JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lol. I just told my boss a food bank story of mine. First time I ever saw a real, live pimp was at the food bank in Tacoma. I was about 10 or 11.
Ahhhhhhh Silky who could forget lol! He could hook it up like a Mack truck ya heard
1708486248208.png

I am sitting out, as a buyer, this coming month. Hopefully you guys can step up your buying game and snap up the good deals that come along, so the sellers children don't starve.

I have close to $800 which I have already committed to different members for various deals/offers plus $400 to finish paying off a gun purchase. I also have to give out one more Bronze supporting membership.

Assuming Measure 114 doesn't get implemented by then, I will be chomping at the bit to do more buying in April.

Buy, buy, buy!

Retail therapy is cheaper than professional therapy. :)

Reminds of something my son said when he was little and dealing with the beginnings of his medical troubles. He was having a tough day, and I'll always remember him saying, "A prize will feel me better" (3yo language for "A new toy will cheer me up").

I have an awful lot of stuff that I rarely if ever use, that was really just retail therapy masking other issues. A year or two ago I decided to quit. It's been about a year since I've bought a gun, and I've spent very little on ammo or accessories too. I think I'm on the road to recovery so long as I don't fall off the wagon and buy something. Now I just need to start getting rid of all the stuff I don't use. That's a bigger step.

My credit card was kind enough to let me know they appreciate me enough to increase my spending limit.
That was very kind of them.
Two of mine now offer 25K :eek:
I now and then think of a line from some movie long ago. Actor telling someone "if I die heavily in debt I win". When I pay those cards and see the "available" I think man, if some Doc ever tells me you have 6 months to live? :s0140:

Where are all the WA buyers at, your FFLs have kids to feed too.

Edit: I have concentrated my purchases on firearms vs magazines for more than a year now. I figured I could always get 10 rounders if M114 went into effect but buying more firearms would be off the table. Now that storage space is a higher priority, I'm going to focus on purchases of smaller firearms and 11+ capacity mags. I should finally be adding a couple of baby Glocks to the family this weekend.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads