JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In the news a couple weeks ago, the FBI got a warrant to remotely turn on the laptop camera for a guy they were investigating. Supposively they can turn it on without the computer showing it active.

Note to self: get band aids for camera lens

Yep! I remember as a kid a cop came and talked to our grade school class. He said if criminals were not so stupid 90% of them would be never caught.

Saw this article about how the NSA is costing the nation $$ in sales of fighter jets. Good for Brazil. Don't blame them one bit.

'NSA ruined it!' Brazil ditches Boeing jets, grants $4.5 bln contract to Saab ? RT News

The Saab "fighter jet" I used to drive in the 80s. Damn that car was sure a lot of fun for 70-80 HP. Ford V4 engine, very reliable; never was a big hit because Porsche stole the limelight with their 914.

View attachment 75067

'NSA ruined it!' Brazil ditches Boeing jets, grants $4.5 bln contract to Saab

The NSA is what caused this not snowden.
He was wrong in how he did it, but not for his reason for doing it.
1984 in real time is not a nice scenario for Americans
to be living in. It is not what the founders of this country
foresaw for our future, but they definitly warned us about it happening. That
Is why they installed the 2nd Amendment into our Constitution.

'NSA ruined it!' Brazil ditches Boeing jets, grants $4.5 bln contract to Saab ? RT News

Given the fact that snowden likely had a better operational understanding of the capacities and capabilities of the NSA and other government organizations I think there are some reasons beyond not wanting to go to jail that he did what he did. Given the resources spent to first create this program and then keep it secret are likely beyond the capacity of most people to grasp, the life of one Edward Snowden would be a small price for the machine to pay for maintaining secrecy.

At the same time, I'm sure brazil was just looking for an excuse to sink a boeing deal. Brazil has been run by a leftist (read communist) administration who is no friend of the US, and is willing to do all sorts of things in petty attempts to embarrass the US. That said, it would be nice to see more of our industry take an interest in how government policies affect their bottom line.

Given the fact that snowden likely had a better operational understanding of the capacities and capabilities of the NSA and other government organizations I think there are some reasons beyond not wanting to go to jail that he did what he did. Given the resources spent to first create this program and then keep it secret are likely beyond the capacity of most people to grasp, the life of one Edward Snowden would be a small price for the machine to pay for maintaining secrecy.

At the same time, I'm sure brazil was just looking for an excuse to sink a boeing deal. Brazil has been run by a leftist (read communist) administration who is no friend of the US, and is willing to do all sorts of things in petty attempts to embarrass the US. That said, it would be nice to see more of our industry take an interest in how government policies affect their bottom line.

I think you are right on most points.
We are not very popular in that region period. Communists and now Islamics have gotten a grasp on much of South America.

I think you are right on most points.
We are not very popular in that region period. Communists and now Islamics have gotten a grasp on much of South America.

Now wait a minute Taku, didn't you just tell us that
:
It fits the sick agenda he has.
Nearly everything that he has done since 2008 has been designed to harm the country and he tromps on the Constitution daily to achieve his goal. From day one he has made it clear, as did his wife that they hate America. So yes he is that devious and evil !
What is it about his entire growing up years and being mentored and raised by marxists and communists that people (sheeple) cannot comprehend. It is who he is.
This nation needs to Wake the hell up !

Wouldn't that make Brazil our (the US) new best friend? I mean he either is or he isn't. Can't have it both ways...

Anyone specifically spying on me via mobile/text is going to believe they are watching a 14 year old. I have some real idiot friends, right up there with Beavis and Butthead. The NSA would be 'this guy can't be an adult male' LOL, and definitely no threat.

I HATE cell phones, have a Note3 only because of work. In the coming economic collapse there will be no work, therefore no more reason to have one at all.

Now wait a minute Taku, didn't you just tell us that
:

Wouldn't that make Brazil our (the US) new best friend? I mean he either is or he isn't. Can't have it both ways...

Not the best 21st post I ever read :p

No one wants to be spied on, and if they have the power to retaliate they may do so

What's even more scary is they have had this tech for 20-30 years tracing calls and listening to you. My dad worked as a tech guy for a certain "agency" and for 10 years after he retired he made us leave our cell phones in the car every time we met him or went to his house.
He told us 10 years ago they could activate your phone listen to conversations, activate cameras, etc.

That's how they caught pablo escobar in columbia back in the 80s/early 90s.

Read a few books about a group called grey fox or something to that effect. They were the best of the best at tracking, finding people. Interesting book called "killer elite".

+1 on the cops catching people because their stupid. Talking will do more harm to your freedom if you did something wrong than any evidence.

Man i sure hope they aren't looking through my cell phone cam.
I use my phone to look up.......certain adult websites for learning purpose.
And sometimes conduct physical exercise while watching said videos.
Similar to the shake it weight.
If they do catch one of those times they will probably never come back.

Man i sure hope they aren't looking through my cell phone cam.
I use my phone to look up.......certain adult websites for learning purpose.
And sometimes conduct physical exercise while watching said videos.
Similar to the shake it weight.
If they do catch one of those times they will probably never come back.
or you'd become their favorite thing of the day... you never know with some people.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top