JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I turn my phone off because of annoying robo calls, no sense adding government calls to annoy me too.:confused:

I can go a full month and not turn the phone on. It's a leash and I am free range.

We get auto alerts here in river city on tv radio and smart phone.. possibly on the land line too- there are 6-7 prisons in the immediate area and a big-time fed facility (Florence) too, so if someone escapes, we're usually warned about it. A LOT of people here are armed and many are ret mil and/or work at the pen, so a lot of guys are "on the prod" so to speak. The town has the reputation for shooting or lynching escapees (hasnt happened recently but some guys were lynched off the bridge a short walk from my home)..

I have government wireless emergency alerts turned on and I might get an alert once every 6 months which is usually an "Amber Alert".

I understand anti-government sentiment but prefer to be informed. It is not like they send weekly messages like "Save 2% on your taxes by filing early!"

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads