JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes. Next year commercial space travelers will be able to watch cat videos on their phones as they are being whisked to Elon's resort hotels on Mars.
I'm still hoping to catch a convo from the space station on 2M HAM !

I have the frequency programmed into my base radio, and on the scan function but nothing as of yet.

Yes. Next year commercial space travelers will be able to watch cat videos on their phones as they are being whisked to Elon's resort hotels on Mars.

I'm still hoping to catch a convo from the space station on 2M HAM !

I have the frequency programmed into my base radio, and on the scan function but nothing as of yet.

Don't forget about all the awesome dad-jokes that'll undoubtedly be transmitted!

I , for one, am really excited that the technology exists for my boss to check with me on the status of my TPS report now no matter how remote the location of mt hunting, fishing, or camping adventure!

Last Edited:
Starlink lost a whole lot of their low orbit sats when we got hit with that solar storm. Like 40 satellites all at once. Musta felt like divorce court with all that investment falling and burning.
They do 1-2 launches of 50+ v1.5 satellites per week. They have done - IIRC - two launches of 20+ V2 "mini" satellites that have 5X (IIRC) the capability of the V1.5 satellites (albeit that they lost some of the first launch). Losing 40 V1.5 satellites hurt, but did not set them back when you consider they put up 100+ satellites per week, and are aiming at 100 launches this year.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews