JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm sure @Joe Link has some great guns for all you @Moderators for Christmas ;) Part of your bonus package.

"Bonus package"........................?

170420.jpg

Ray

Every Christmas I give myself a little special Gift. If I can afford it and I usually can, it will be a, new to me, Gun. If not that then something else Shooting related.:):):)

My employer took, took, and took some more this year.

They took away the coffee, paper cups/plates, and the plastic spoon/fork/knives. No more annual bonuses and as far as uniform maintenance goes...... ya they took that too. I swear, if they could take away the toilet paper, they would. We had our anual staff appreciation meeting for my department several weeks ago, every year they'd give us food and a gift pack..... not this year. Of course I didn't attend but some did and they all were disappointed.

I work in the health field, so you know they make tons of money. But whatever, for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction ;)

Of course the higher ups have the audacity to send out emails asking staff to donate and help out hahahahahahaha

If I wasn't getting paid a decent wage with decent benefits, I'd email them back and simply ask them to go eat a bowl of alphabet soup and choke on the D :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top