JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm sure @Joe Link has some great guns for all you @Moderators for Christmas ;) Part of your bonus package.

"Bonus package"........................?

170420.jpg

Ray

Every Christmas I give myself a little special Gift. If I can afford it and I usually can, it will be a, new to me, Gun. If not that then something else Shooting related.:):):)

My employer took, took, and took some more this year.

They took away the coffee, paper cups/plates, and the plastic spoon/fork/knives. No more annual bonuses and as far as uniform maintenance goes...... ya they took that too. I swear, if they could take away the toilet paper, they would. We had our anual staff appreciation meeting for my department several weeks ago, every year they'd give us food and a gift pack..... not this year. Of course I didn't attend but some did and they all were disappointed.

I work in the health field, so you know they make tons of money. But whatever, for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction ;)

Of course the higher ups have the audacity to send out emails asking staff to donate and help out hahahahahahaha

If I wasn't getting paid a decent wage with decent benefits, I'd email them back and simply ask them to go eat a bowl of alphabet soup and choke on the D :D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top