JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Most recent implied buy, Taurus 905, 5 shot, 9mm revolver (stock photo). And no need to tell me how horrible Taurus is, I've owned several Taurus revolvers over the years and never had an issue. Including a model 617 just a few years ago…
View attachment 1202022
Back when I still had and used a couple compact wheel guns I always wanted one of these. The round made SO much more sense to me in these but the guns never seemed to catch on as I never saw one in a shop. Looking forward to how it shakes out for you.

Most recent implied buy, Taurus 905, 5 shot, 9mm revolver (stock photo). And no need to tell me how horrible Taurus is, I've owned several Taurus revolvers over the years and never had an issue. Including a model 617 just a few years ago…
View attachment 1202022
Looking at that stock grip , I'm curious how much snap you get. Mine has the full size hogue. Admittedly, I have yet to shoot it.

How many moon clips came with?

Looking at that stock grip , I'm curious how much snap you get. Mine has the full size hogue. Admittedly, I have yet to shoot it.

How many moon clips came with?
Good question regarding moon clips, don't know as I'm not in possession of the 905 yet. I did order up 10 additional from TK Custom, as I have experience with their product in .45 ACP and .38/.357 and never had an issue with performance. They were spendy, but I know they'll be worth it.

These are my latest impulse buys

7C77612D-7931-4299-9340-2E94C156D737.jpeg 9529F847-4CF6-4F6D-8AEE-0B50D74343B3.jpeg

Like @nammac I've had good luck with Taurus products - waaaayyyyy better than with the Sigs I've owned - which cost twice as much.

I've sworn off Sigs. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Sig hater (just like people aren't Taurus haters - ;)), just "not a fan."

Latest impulse purchase (about a month ago): Taurus M990 - 22LR, Stainless, 4", 9-shot. Been to the range once with it. What a blast.

Crane Open.jpeg

Take what you like and leave the rest.

Cheers.

i just watched a youtube video about foods that have a long shelf-life.

had most, but picked up a few gems from that and went right to Amazon...
Capture.PNG

(lol, it's gotta be SHTF conditions for me to drink instant coffee, ewww.)

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top