JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I impulsively loaded the shopping cart at Galloway Precision's website with a short stroke trigger, 13lb recoil spring and a stainless steel guide rod for my new Ruger LCP Max and placed the order. Order should be here by Monday.

p-max_sigurd-max-trigger_galloway-precision_5855-1.jpg ruger_lcp-2_recoil-spring_galloway-precision_1_2.jpg ruger_lcp_guide-rod_galloway-precision_0900_2.jpg

:s0115:

Hmmm.
G20. Add-on Tritium sights.
Built an AR10. The impulse part of it was deciding to buy a JP BCG. Glad I did.
1K of 147gr bullets for reloading and feeding that AR.
8 lbs of Power Pro 2000-MR to go along with the four I have.
Dillon parts: Three more powder dispensers, five powder dies, five more heads, and all the Dillon parts I need to complete my load setup for 380 / 9mm / 40S&W / 10mm / 45ACP / 44 Mag / 223 / 224 Valk / 204 Ruger / 6.8 SPC and 308 Win.
Dropped off two barrels and an action at the gunsmith last week for threading/chambering/muzzle threading and action truing. It's all ready for pickup.
The Meopta scope comes in Tuesday. I'm looking forward to using it on the 284 Win.

Just bought a digital keypad lock to replace the mechanical lock on my safe.
If you want to sell that mechanical one, please PM me. Maybe it fits my Winchester. I don't care for electronic locks.

All high end but you can also spend five times this much.
And then some. Bro used to design turntable tone arms for Sumiko audio way back when. Some of the stuff cost more than I made in a year. Did some automation work for some extremely wealthy people, where their stereo systems cost ~$400K in Y2K dollars.

Last Edited:
Define "impulse", please.

Went to the gunsmith's a couple of weekends ago and on the rack of rifles for sale was something that interested me. Absolutely not anything I needed. It's on the "would be cool to have" list, but nothing I was looking for. I looked at it a little and put it back.
My mind didn't put it back. After tripping across some ammo for it yesterday, I got ahold of Tim and said "I'll take it!" I'll go pick it up tomorrow.

Modified 1942 Winchester 70 in 257 Roberts

IMG_0967.jpg IMG_0968.jpg

Define "impulse", please.

Went to the gunsmith's a couple of weekends ago and on the rack of rifles for sale was something that interested me. Absolutely not anything I needed. It's on the "would be cool to have" list, but nothing I was looking for. I looked at it a little and put it back.
My mind didn't put it back. After tripping across some ammo for it yesterday, I got ahold of Tim and said "I'll take it!" I'll go pick it up tomorrow.

Modified 1942 Winchester 70 in 257 Roberts

View attachment 1088721 View attachment 1088722
Nice! I love looking over the racks at Velzey's.

25lbs of coffee home-roasted by a friend of mine. Best damn coffee I've ever had. Got tired of running out so I bought in bulk, plus using some as stocking stuffers. Btw, if anyone on here needs a solid coffee fix, PM me.
20211218_163933.jpg

This is what I picked up last week, now I can finally really say come and fricking get it!

56757C43-72A0-497D-B8AB-35EDDFDC8F46.jpeg

My F-15's will be arriving soon as well…
Brownell's had a great sale on them!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top