JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Most recent implied buy, Taurus 905, 5 shot, 9mm revolver (stock photo). And no need to tell me how horrible Taurus is, I've owned several Taurus revolvers over the years and never had an issue. Including a model 617 just a few years ago…
View attachment 1202022
Back when I still had and used a couple compact wheel guns I always wanted one of these. The round made SO much more sense to me in these but the guns never seemed to catch on as I never saw one in a shop. Looking forward to how it shakes out for you.

Most recent implied buy, Taurus 905, 5 shot, 9mm revolver (stock photo). And no need to tell me how horrible Taurus is, I've owned several Taurus revolvers over the years and never had an issue. Including a model 617 just a few years ago…
View attachment 1202022
Looking at that stock grip , I'm curious how much snap you get. Mine has the full size hogue. Admittedly, I have yet to shoot it.

How many moon clips came with?

Looking at that stock grip , I'm curious how much snap you get. Mine has the full size hogue. Admittedly, I have yet to shoot it.

How many moon clips came with?
Good question regarding moon clips, don't know as I'm not in possession of the 905 yet. I did order up 10 additional from TK Custom, as I have experience with their product in .45 ACP and .38/.357 and never had an issue with performance. They were spendy, but I know they'll be worth it.

These are my latest impulse buys

7C77612D-7931-4299-9340-2E94C156D737.jpeg 9529F847-4CF6-4F6D-8AEE-0B50D74343B3.jpeg

Like @nammac I've had good luck with Taurus products - waaaayyyyy better than with the Sigs I've owned - which cost twice as much.

I've sworn off Sigs. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Sig hater (just like people aren't Taurus haters - ;)), just "not a fan."

Latest impulse purchase (about a month ago): Taurus M990 - 22LR, Stainless, 4", 9-shot. Been to the range once with it. What a blast.

Crane Open.jpeg

Take what you like and leave the rest.

Cheers.

i just watched a youtube video about foods that have a long shelf-life.

had most, but picked up a few gems from that and went right to Amazon...
Capture.PNG

(lol, it's gotta be SHTF conditions for me to drink instant coffee, ewww.)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top