JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good deal on ammo, the right price on a .22lr platform new or pre-owned, ordered 10 extra magazines for my newer Tippmann M4-22 so there will be a total of 16 25rd.

Last true impulse buy was an Under Barrel Flamethrower.

It will be practical, as I'll make it a stand alone unit to help me ignite burn piles...

I am buying a Ruger Single Six (New Model, 2 screw) 22lr revolver today, pics coming later. It was part of a Halloween sale at Tigard Pawn 4 More. Most of the Saturday night special guns in the sale are/were under a $100 but this one was $150. It is a little rough looking aesthetically but seems to be mechanically sound. Crown looks fantastic and the rifling looks great too. Cylinder seems to be tight and operates smoothly. They also had an H&R 922 relvolver I was tempted to buy but somebody else snagged it. It was just under a hundred.

20231028_124128.jpg

20231028_124144.jpg

20231028_124201.jpg

20231028_124213.jpg

Last Edited:
Found an online sale for windhester .38 special 130g fmj for $14.99 a box, so I bought some. Like a whole bunch lol

Also found some cheap 357 mag PMC for $24.99 a box, so I got some of that also.

Then I said screw it, and got yet another revolver, a chiappa rhino 200ds, just because it's weird and I kinda like it.

I am buying a Ruger Single Six (New Model, 2 screw) 22lr revolver today, pics coming later. It was part of a Halloween sale at Tigard Pawn 4 More. Most of the Saturday night special guns in the sale are/were under a $100 but this one was $150. It is a little rough looking aesthetically but seems to be mechanically sound. Crown looks fantastic and the rifling looks great too. Cylinder seems to be tight and operates smoothly. They also had an H&R 922 relvolver I was tempted to buy but somebody else snagged it. It was just under a hundred.
Sounds like you got a nice damn deal! Looking forward to seeing it and hearing how it shakes out.

The ShockWave I just bought last week was kind of "impulse". I had been "looking" at them since they hit years ago. Some things going on here made me just up and decide I was going to buy one and of course no shop here had one. So ordered it. Wife was kind of surprised when I told her but when I told her why she agreed it was a wise purchase.

Sounds like you got a nice damn deal! Looking forward to seeing it and hearing how it shakes out.
I will be back at the shop today and will take and post a few pics when I get time. It was pretty dang busy yesterday and may be again today. People are definitely ordering more firearms as of late. Queue was above 350 yesterday afternoon.

I will be back at the shop today and will take and post a few pics when I get time. It was pretty dang busy yesterday and may be again today. People are definitely ordering more firearms as of late. Queue was above 350 yesterday afternoon.
The local shop here I bought the last from was doing a booming business last couple times Wife was in there. Both times she went she said there was a lot of people waiting for a counter person to be able to help them. I have to guess a lot of people are seeing whats been going on and did the same thing I did, buy another. When she picked up the gun she said she saw another guy carrying out the same gun.

The ShockWave I just bought last week was kind of "impulse". I had been "looking" at them since they hit years ago. Some things going on here made me just up and decide I was going to buy one and of course no shop here had one. So ordered it. Wife was kind of surprised when I told her but when I told her why she agreed it was a wise purchase.
At first I thought they were kind of a gimmick, but when I looked at the lightweight, handy size and compared to the weight of a decent bullpup shotgun (which weighed about twice as much), I felt they were a good home defense and truck shotgun.

Agree with what many of you are saying here:
Times are a changin, and presently there's no shortage. Primers, ammunition and guns are aplenty at this moment.
So go out and get some while the gettin is good!
As for myself, picked up a LCP max in pimp gold. Modded it heavily, and put about 300 trouble-free rounds threw it.

20231021_043525.jpg

Times are a changin, and presently there's no shortage. Primers, ammunition and guns are aplenty at this moment.
As for myself, picked up a LCP max in pimp gold. Modded it heavily, and put about 300 trouble-free rounds threw it.

View attachment 1750159
My problem is that $ are not plentiful. YMMV

View attachment 1750159
I love the mods on your LCP Max! I've been pocket carrying mine for about a year and a half and love that I can carry it in shorts and sweats with no imprinting. I have the 12 round mag for it too, but don't carry with it. Only mod I did with mine is add the Sigurd short stroke trigger, !3lb outer recoil spring , and the stainless steel guide rod from Galloway Precision.

Last Edited:
I ordered a full-size Dan Wesson DWX this morning. Here's a picture for those who may have never seen one. $1799 with free shipping and no CC fee.
1698513810103.png

View attachment 1750159
It's been great to see Bi-Mart have a decent selection of powder and a good amount of primers, as well as a stocked ammo shelf. I've finally stocked up on primers again. Once large rifle primers are back on shelves, that will make me feel like things have really gotten better! And to hopefully get those prices back down on a sleeve of primers and for 22LR!

Henry ModX… planned purchase….just .02 cents.
First shots today… AMMO INC. 240grn .44 mag. Making brass and seasoning barrel.
New to lever action and cut my thumb knuckle on bottom edge of open bolt…. Geeze it's sharp.

I think these are pretty awesome….not sure what to do with it…. Leave irons, my first LPVO, RedDot, probably not a laser… they haven't really touched my goat… let alone "Get it"

I do like the idea of "plug n play" 100yrds every once and awhile. But like the 50-75 just fine.

Anyway folks at range say it's on the lite side of a lot of lever rifles…… I guess they get heavy but I wouldn't know… very new to me.
Fantastic that this thing holds 8+1…. Is my mag tube already broken… I don't know why they have a cartridge cut out on bottom for loading in tube because my whole mag follower slides right out… like out of the tube?

I can see myself having plenty of fun with this guy…!!

IMG_5870.jpeg

Henry ModX… planned purchase….just .02 cents.
First shots today… AMMO INC. 240grn .44 mag. Making brass and seasoning barrel.
New to lever action and cut my thumb knuckle on bottom edge of open bolt…. Geeze it's sharp.

I don't know why they have a cartridge cut out on bottom for loading in tube because my whole mag follower slides right out… like out of the tube?

I can see myself having plenty of fun with this guy…!!

View attachment 1750466
So you can unload it with out cycling all the rounds thru the action.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top