JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I want my Freedom Arms 7-1/2" Field grade 454 Casull back! I should never have sold it back in '95. I only paid about $800 for it brand new in the late '80's.
I kick myself every time I think about it. :(

I don't have a "dream" gun at this point. I'm never happy with the ones I have, they all need tweaked and changed, and eventually I get tired of them and start thinking about something else. Right now, I would *like* an SBR'd suppressed AR in .300 blackout. Something that winds up being the same size as a standard 16 inch carbine including supressor. Having one with a supressor that fit under a free floated handguard would be sweet. Top it with an Aimpoint sight and rock on.

Another gun I would like is a genuine HK G3. And maybe a FAL.

A .30 minigun could be nice too.

tumblr_mbwgoaHq8u1qdrno0o1_1280.jpg KBI imported #1 of 100 SVD Dragunov from Russia New in the box.

Last Edited:
A PS-90 silenced SBR. Have had one good to go for almost two years now but Tornado Tech apparently will never get around to it.

In another month or two it will be off to TROS.

My dream firearm is a purely fuctional design or maybe obnoxiously adorned and embellished as I see fit, its manufacture, operation and round capacity unhampered by asinine State or Federal law!

My dream firearm can be carried open or concealed WITHOUT a permission slip or fee from BIG BROTHER and it won't require a permission slip to buy or later sell!

My dream firearm will not have an electronic chip or tracking device nor will it require a matching bracelet to operate!

My dream firearm is one that is not on a list, file, data base or registry!

My dream firearm is just that right now, a dream.

I second the Colt Monitor. I want an Isreali Galil in .308, the Kel Tec RFB has been calling to me, and the Magnum Research BFR in 45/70.

My number 1 white whale is a PKM! I'd prefer full auto, but laws as they are currently I'd certainly settle for semi auto.

Last Edited:
I have my dream gun. My great-grandfather's Remington rolling block sporter, fully restored by a master custom builder, and chambered for modern .38 SPC/.357 Mag cartridges. The only thing more I could ask for is a period brass scope to sit on top of it. I have the best wife in the world, who understood that time and money were no object in resurrecting this piece of my family heritage from the trash heap.

RRBRestore-GunKnifeHornssm.jpg
RRBRestore-RtFullsm.jpg

My white whale (as in Ahab pursuing Moby Dick) is a WWI Colt 1911 .45ACP in 95% or better original condition. I know that somewhere in that warehouse at the end of "Raiders of the Lost Ark" there's a crate of them hiding in a forgotten corner under a pallet of Jeep mufflers. I want to be the guy who buys the unopened box at auction and discovers them.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top