JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Winchester model 1885 30" Octagon barrel. .405 caliber Deluxe checkered Walnut Sporting stock with cresent metal butt plate. Double set triggers. And William Malcolm 6X Brass 30" tube period scope on deluxe full adjustable mounts. Along with a Set of Sharps style Long range Tang Sights and hooded front sight with inserts.

I'd want a matching Walnut and Blued Steel Display box that included a cleaning kit and a period Winchester Western Grizzly bear label box of .405 cartridges.

And one of these days I'll have it. It might have to be a reproduction but it will still be the long range rifle of my dreams.

Not that he's thought/obsessed about it or anything.:s0114:

Not that he's thought/obsessed about it or anything.:s0114:

I'm a list maker. I tend to know exactly what I want before I buy. That way I'm not constantly trading firearms. I have firearms I've owned for 40 years. I have others I have wanted for 35 years. In fact the next firearm on my want list I have wanted since the very early 70's A Ruger Blackhawk in .30M1.

For you tommy gun guys, +1. Don't quote me on this, but if you're even near the Bellingham area I've heard you can shoot a fully automatic one <broken link removed>.

My dream would have to me an H&K MP5 in 9mm. So durable you could run over it in a truck and keep on shootin, plentiful ammo, and all I'd ever need in a SHTF scenario.

I'd love to have a semi-auto in .308, like a Springfield M1A w/ the walnut stock and, a nice scope to match.

I know it's not rare or collectible, but it is currently out of my price range.. and probably will be for years.

Dream firearm would have to be an original Lancaster County flintlock, circa 1745 - 1775. To my eye, no more beautiful blending of art and technology.

My whale would have to be a Smith & Wesson .500 magnum with a 4" barrel. Just because I like to make big booms with a light show.

M41A Pulse Rifle

For you Tommy fans out there. Not mine but it's good to have a friend with one :s0155:

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews