JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The 1st Beretta ever made.. other then that.. its a 1914 Colt 1911 thats seen action in both world wars. Give me a old war horse over something pretty any day.

The 1911 my grandfather carried as his duty sidearm, and the M1 his brother carried under Patton when the 71st Infantry liberated the Gunskirchen Lager concentration-camp.

Y'all can pursue technical milestones or famous people's iron all ya like... me, I'd rather have the ones that the men of my family carried when their country called. :)

I want one of them railguns they had in that eraser movie...

eraser.jpg

obviously the gun is fake and doesn't really exist, but if it did.. *drool*

old man already has a thompson. it's not full auto though. just semi auto.

Shot it the other day. don't think many realize how frikken HEAVY those guns are.. solid wood and thick solid steel on them things. it is definitely a heavy gun and to drop the bolt takes some muscle. stiff springs and very stiff action on it. because of the weight though that .45 auto has pretty much no felt recoil at all.

don't have the drum mags either, just the straight mags.

I have my dream gun. My great-grandfather's Remington rolling block sporter, fully restored by a master custom builder, and chambered for modern .38 SPC/.357 Mag cartridges. The only thing more I could ask for is a period brass scope to sit on top of it. I have the best wife in the world, who understood that time and money were no object in resurrecting this piece of my family heritage from the trash heap.

View attachment 86144
View attachment 86145

Beautiful rifle! Terrific family historical heirloom!

I've always wanted an M2 Browning
:s0014:
I've seen those for sale. Just takes $

Easy: Ruger American Rifle in .22lr in a walnut stock, with a 16" barrel that is treaded with the SS Sparrow profile. Oh, and a nice scope. Probably around $800 to $900 for this setup depending on how nice the scope is.

Hard: Group Industries/Vector FA Uzi with wood stock, reliable .22lr conversion kit, and either a Mossad II or a Bowers can. Cost: I can buy the Uzi right now for around $12k, another $800 for the can, $100 for the stock, more mags, and "accessories", and finally $400 for stamps and about 10-11 months of waiting,

Hardest: MP5 with a registered sear or registered trigger pack and the 3 lug thread adaptor for a Bowers can. Cost: $29K+ if you can find one with the registered sear, otherwise about $25K for one with a registered receiver. For this one I'd also have to make sure the wife never finds out how much I spent for it.

**edit**

I found my dream gun: M41A Pulse Rifle
MAX41A01.jpg

It is an actual, fully functional, FA rifle based on a SWD M11-nine built by the owner of www.max-11.com

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top