JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For handgun it would have to be a pristine Colt Python 6' blue with a matching Colt Diamondback 6" blue in .22 lr. I consider them the epitomy of the revolver makers art.

For a Shotgun, I have always wanted a fine English Side by Side in 20 ga. with a straight English grip stock.

You guys and your tommy guns!

My dream is a full-auto Kriss Super-V, SBR'd and suppressed.

KRISS SUPER V VECTOR 45 ACP SMG FULL-AUTO TEST WITH TDI SUPPRESSOR ROCKETS !!! - YouTube

I have the Kriss, it would be much more fun full auto and no fake suppressor on the end of it. Hoping the SBR thing works out in WA.

My dream gun is on order, serbu 50BMGA. I considered the barrett that I could get right now, but the serbu is more accurate. Hope to get it by the end of the year, but not holding my breath! The AI semi would be cool, but I think I have to go through BUD/S first....;-)

I do not want to even remotely get caught up in collector guns! I'm recovering from a watch addiction, collecting fun shooting tactical guns is much cheaper!

A real Russian Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova, the SVD Dragunov. Something about that gun i just love. I've never even seen one...:(

A full automatic Tommy Gun is a close second!

I want two things my MK19 I gunned behind in Iraq and a Chopped full auto BAR

The BAR is sweet.. someone made a semi version for a while. I still have near 3 cases of black tip AP from when I had a Garand and the BAR would be my top choice to shoot it if I win life's lottery

For those who don't know what it is, it was a post WW1 era select fire 30-06 and designed by the firearms wizard John Moses Browning

http://www.nicolausassociates.com/images/Poster-BAR-22X34-300dpi-Reduced.jpg

I guess mine would be a WWII era Luger.

Don

Last time I saw my uncle (he has gone to gunner central now) he was cutting our road to our homesite and he brought his WW2 Luger.. we had a lot of fun plinking with it. If you get one don't shoot any hot ammo in it, (also swap out all the springs for new ones) we used my mild lead reloads and the old Remington loads. He was in the navy in the Pacific in WW2

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top