JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A PS-90 silenced SBR. Have had one good to go for almost two years now but Tornado Tech apparently will never get around to it.

In another month or two it will be off to TROS.

I would like TROS to do my PS90 such that the suppressor was integral with the barrel in such a fashion that the barrel was 10", then a suppressor (or shroud) can permanently attached to the barrel, but the suppressor core could be removed for cleaning/repair, while still not being an SBR. In short, I want effectively the same length rifle with a suppressor - not an SBR.

Kind of like the barrel that Tactical Solutions makes for the 10/22

A custom Steyr Luxus carbine with Mannlicher stock

Heretic, I actually have one of the most beautiful little Steyr 6mm rem. Just like that which you just described with a sweet high Monty and full length Mannlicher that's cut from one gorgeous chunk of wood.
If I get home early enough from the emergency call out at work I'm on I'll snap a pic of her and post it up.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg HK MP5/10MM is my dream gun. I would get the fixed stock version with a suppressor.

I got mine. You don't want to hear how much it cost to get it fully restored from scrap status. But it was my grandfather's 1873 #1 Remington rolling block sporter. It now handles .38/.357 cartridges.
RRBRestore-GunKnifeHatBestsm.jpg
RRBRestore-RtFullsm.jpg

Not sure about a "dream gun", but two guns that I'd like to buy next are the Colt le6920 AR15 and Beretta 1301 Competition shotgun. I suppose those are my current dream guns as I'm dreaming about buying them next :p

Last Edited:
M1941 Johnson Rifle, or a Browning BAR from WWII coming in a close second. I wouldn't fire them just preserve them for future generations to appreciate.

I should also add that I'd love to have a true M14 (select fire and all), but thankfully it would be too much of a pain to get one, because I'd go broke feeding it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top