JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
YUP "F" and "T" shot are awesome all around loads! Sure wish they were easier to find/get! Still have 4 or 5 boxes of 3 1/2 inch heavy "T" shot sitting around!
I had 2 boxes of T shot .
I will have to dig to though my shotgun ammo cans and see if I still got it.
But it works great for goose also .

My friend a few years ago told me about.
T shot I never heard of it .
He said it's great for goose coyote or anything like that.
I was at Walmart not long after that and they had like 10 boxes.
I bought 4 .
Just because.
But Sense then I haven't been able to find it.

I use these rounds in my pump shotguns I tend to favor my SLP with LE127 rounds. I still take one my pump action shotguns to the range.

35AEEED5-81B6-4A8F-B375-5D181A980CFD.jpeg

Both these rounds are low recoil and have the FilteControl WAD in the so the pellets don't break apart. At 10 yards it like shooting slugs.I have some LE132 9 pellet 00 buckshot.

I tested LE132 15 pellet #1 buckshot at 7 yards which the distance from my master bedroom door to the staircase. I forgot my phone in the car so took this picture at home.

057D6B41-7584-49C9-B10F-15120108B8F1.jpeg

I use these rounds in my pump shotguns I tend to favor my SLP with LE127 rounds. I still take one my pump action shotguns to the range.

View attachment 674026

Both these rounds are low recoil and have the FilteControl WAD in the so the pellets don't break apart. At 10 yards it like shooting slugs.I have some LE132 9 pellet 00 buckshot.

I tested LE132 15 pellet #1 buckshot at 7 yards which the distance from my master bedroom door to the staircase. I forgot my phone in the car so took this picture at home.

View attachment 674032
Barrel length and choke type? They make nice shotguns. A picture of it would be nice also. Nice shot.

I prefer Vital Shock when I can find it, 00 and #4 buck, 18.5 inch barrel and cylinder choke. I get a slightly larger pattern, especially with the #4 buck (no Flight Control). It does kick a little more due to the 1300+ fps.

Barrel length and choke type? They make nice shotguns. A picture of it would be nice also. Nice shot.

I prefer Vital Shock when I can find it, 00 and #4 buck, 18.5 inch barrel and cylinder choke. I get a slightly larger pattern, especially with the #4 buck (no Flight Control). It does kick a little more due to the 1300+ fps.

Other than my SLP that have chokes for it, I don't have any chokes on my three pump shotguns and none have any threads for chokes. I have both a 20" and 18.5" 590A1. My first shotgun was an inexpensive 5 shot Maverick 88 that I have shot cases of 00 buckshot with.

I did buy some buttstock side-saddles for both 590A1s, slings as well as lights on both as well.

Other than my SLP that have chokes for it, I don't have any chokes on my three pump shotguns and none have any threads for chokes. I have both a 20" and 18.5" 590A1. My first shotgun was an inexpensive 5 shot Maverick 88 that I have shot cases of 00 buckshot with.

I did buy some buttstock side-saddles for both 590A1s, slings as well as lights on both as well.
Nothing wrong with the Maverick 88 .
Inexpensive gun that works .
My friend has one never had a problem with it.
For 200 bucks can't beat it.

What are chokes?

But Sense you asked they are tubes that thread into the end of a shotgun barrel that control the spread of the BBs or the shot
He beat me to it.

What are chokes?
Many defense shotguns are permanently choked. that is, you can not change the choke size. They are usually cylinder bore , which means no choke, just straight barrel. Some have removable chokes which change the pattern of the shot as it exits the barrel. Others have permanent chokes rather than cylinder bore to change the pattern.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top