JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's a cylinder bore Screenshot_2020-03-24_183512.jpg

Looks like he's still standing. Thought oughta tell folks sump'n 'bout usin' bird shot for self defense... :eek:

A head shot will stop anyone not wearing thick glasses using bird shot.

A friend took his son out on a youth pheasant hunt. Another youth was too busy following the bird to notice that my friend and son were in the path of his shot. The son lost his sight in one eye.

A friend took his son out on a youth pheasant hunt. Another youth was too busy following the bird to notice that my friend and son were in the path of his shot. The son lost his sight in one eye.

I saw an X-ray of a guy that got shot in the head with it, the BBs did not penetrate but deflected around the skull and stop under the skin, probably wouldn't take much to "lift his hair" but it would stop someone bent on lifting yours, again, do as you will.

Get hopped up on meth before you go into someone's house.
He probably had a heavy jacket on.
But still that's ugly.
Not sayin' it ain't ugly, but he looks like he's still standing.
Hence, that's why I won't put bird shot in my Remington 870 for home defense...

Flagrant violation of Rule #4, right there...

So here is a video if you watch it all the way through.
The bad guy shoots cop almost point blank with 20 ga and cop returns fire with handgun.
Both lived the cop shot in shoulder and the bad guy sucks up 8 rounds for 9mm or 40 cal.
They don't say

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads