JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'll be putting on a new classroom presentation in Vancouver, WA, on Sept 16th. I'm gearing this to someone that might not be ready for concealed carry but is aware that stuff happens.

This class will cover:
Mindset
De-escalation
Pre-attack indicators
Use of force
Tools & Tactics to improve your self-defense capabilities

I'm keeping the costs low at $29 to get as broad an audience as possible.

IT Self Defense.jpg

The class is next Saturday. These are good 'soft' skills associated with self-defense. If you only have a hammer, pretty soon, everything looks like a nail. This is dangerous thinking if a firearm is the only tool in your toolbox.

The class is next Saturday. These are good 'soft' skills associated with self-defense. If you only have a hammer, pretty soon, everything looks like a nail. This is dangerous thinking if a firearm is the only tool in your toolbox.
You're making too much sense! I thought a gun was a cure-all….. NOT! Good on you for teaching other tactics. A gun is only as good as the tissue in between your ears.

One of my favorites also talked about how to pick a seat in a cafe, how to use a shopping cart to maintain space, how not to look like a target, How to best use that little voice that tells you something does not look right, etc... Soft skills are some of the most ignored! Good Luck DR

Doing another ITSD class on Nov 13th. This one will be at Douglas Ridge Rifle Club.

There are two rules to a gunfight - rule 1: don't be there. This class focuses on rule 1.

I appreciate the mindset and education you're putting out there! I can't make Nov 13 but I've bookmarked your website and look forward to attending a class soon!

My next class is a week from Monday, Jan 15th.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top