JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ordered a WiFi retrofit for the GMG and while it arrived after I was done with everything tonight, it's going to be handy to set profiles and not keep checking when everything is at temp to move forward with the next stage.

85FCB260-5DE0-47C0-8A61-99059F7AD0D2.jpeg E7784CFB-8771-4168-B538-33402F2A520E.jpeg 349E7FF2-53C2-4C81-8084-88CD4ACB169A.jpeg

It's gonna be a barbecued chiggin tit for me tonight... Better git on it...

How many hours and at what temp for the SV? Was that to get to medium rare?

I wanna know the story behind this ^^. Little "Brookies" are the finest high lake/steam fare there is. Even their skin and crispy fins are delicious! When younger fishing the high lakes in NE Utah a stick and a piece of wire was effective for cooking fresh caught brookies over a small fire lakeside.

Good lord man! We used to have a set of those exact dishes! :s0140: You must be a serious fisherman?

The Beloved gave me a deluxe Weber grill for my birfday. That + the onset of the semi-dry season means we will be grilling a lot.
Saves plenty on kitchen clean-up.
We also got a new stove recently. It's amazing what you can do with good tools!

Ribeye and roasted c-o-c here, with an organic artisan mixed spring greens salad!
Ribeye n corn.JPG

Last Edited:
Ahhhhhhhhhh, thanks for that!

Now that explains whenever I do lobster on the grill, it curls up like a damned snail shell!
I will now have to go buy some tails for this weekend. :s0151::s0139::s0053:

Pork loins last night. Didn't take any pics.

Lamb chops tonight...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads