JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ordered a WiFi retrofit for the GMG and while it arrived after I was done with everything tonight, it's going to be handy to set profiles and not keep checking when everything is at temp to move forward with the next stage.

85FCB260-5DE0-47C0-8A61-99059F7AD0D2.jpeg E7784CFB-8771-4168-B538-33402F2A520E.jpeg 349E7FF2-53C2-4C81-8084-88CD4ACB169A.jpeg

It's gonna be a barbecued chiggin tit for me tonight... Better git on it...

How many hours and at what temp for the SV? Was that to get to medium rare?

I wanna know the story behind this ^^. Little "Brookies" are the finest high lake/steam fare there is. Even their skin and crispy fins are delicious! When younger fishing the high lakes in NE Utah a stick and a piece of wire was effective for cooking fresh caught brookies over a small fire lakeside.

Good lord man! We used to have a set of those exact dishes! :s0140: You must be a serious fisherman?

The Beloved gave me a deluxe Weber grill for my birfday. That + the onset of the semi-dry season means we will be grilling a lot.
Saves plenty on kitchen clean-up.
We also got a new stove recently. It's amazing what you can do with good tools!

Ribeye and roasted c-o-c here, with an organic artisan mixed spring greens salad!
Ribeye n corn.JPG

Last Edited:
Ahhhhhhhhhh, thanks for that!

Now that explains whenever I do lobster on the grill, it curls up like a damned snail shell!
I will now have to go buy some tails for this weekend. :s0151::s0139::s0053:

Pork loins last night. Didn't take any pics.

Lamb chops tonight...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top