JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got the same this year - but mine was in electronic gift card form to specific retailers - actually I got $50 to Sportsman's Warehouse from the inlaws, and $100 to Amazon from my pop. There was no gun stuff for $50 I wanted - so that went to a new fly line for one of my rods and the few bucks left over went to tying material.

The Amazon cash went to a new reel for a different fly rod, and a set og G-10 grips for my P-01.

My family members think prepaid visas or cash are inappropriate gifts, but somehow gift cards to specific places are better. It wasn't bad though.

Ordered a BX Trigger for my 10-22
couldn't afford it otherwise. :s0067:
Checked Bi-Mart to see if they had small pistol primers
no luck, they had some powder but I wasn't sure about it,
so decided to wait. I have some $$ left to spend and
haven't decided what on just yet.
This:s0004: or that? LOL
Gabby

Last Edited:
Have you shot it yet?
Mine won't be here for a while it's coming VIA slow Donkey
e
x
p
r
e
s
s
!
LOL
Gabby
Yes with my new Beyer's barrel on it.
Very nice trigger.Sorry I don't figure out how much creep and stuff at 25 degrees,but it was smooth and light
My 1 hole group grouse and rabbit gun for next year

Maglula for your pistols...priceless!

Maybe a holster that gives another carry location or option. Think ankle or appendix or crossdraw or...

Electronic ear protection?

An AR500 steel plate, or even a 22lr dueling tree.

Or just married and happy. I like looking at eye candy as much as the next guy but I don't need some trashy 20-something grinding on me for money. :s0092:

I spent $100 of my Christmas money (plus an extra $20:rolleyes:) to buy a barely-used Crimson Trace Laserguard for my Glock 26 from a member of this forum. Unfortunately, Chehalem Valley Sportsmans Club hasn't yet mailed my key to me (even though I renewed 3 weeks ago :mad:), so I cant go try it out until next weekend. Assuming of course that I get a key by then. Oh well, the roads around here are snow covered and there is football on TV so I can be patient.....

My Christmas money was spent on a Filson wool cruiser vest in green.
These are a shade over $100 ( $130 at the outlet ) .
Keeps me warm , acts as a liner for my other coats / jackets and I can hand it down to my grand kid.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top