JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got a Christmas card with a Benjamin inside from the in-laws this year. Told me to buy myself something nice. So, all kinds of stuff goes through my mind from Bushnell RDS to ammo, to another stripped lower, to quality survival knife, to mags, to accessories: So I ask you not so gentle readers, what would YOU spend a hundred dollar bill on with no strings attached? What do you think would give me my biggest bang for the buck?

Brutus Out;)

A decent holster, perhaps some new defensive ammo Ive never been willing to buy due to the higher price?

Id certainly spend it on something I would otherwise have not bought myself.. Its like bonus money.
That way you attain something you've wanted but have put off for a while or keep putting off due to cost.

my FFL who does a lot of business with Aero precision, anderson, s&w, glock and ruger is telling me hes having a hard time buying AR components. a lower and parts kit isnt a bad idea. as a matter of fact, i got a benji for christmas also and was considering finishing one of my AR builds.

"dont go spending it all in some fancy record player":D

my FFL who does a lot of business with Aero precision, anderson, s&w, glock and ruger is telling me hes having a hard time buying AR components. a lower and parts kit isnt a bad idea. as a matter of fact, i got a benji for christmas also and was considering finishing one of my AR builds.

"dont go spending it all in some fancy record player":D
I have an LPK or two....so yah, been thinking bout that....but just finished the EBR pistol build....OK so it was more like 10 second assembly of complete upper RA and PSA lower, charging handle and BCG....:D

Brutus Out

A decent holster, perhaps some new defensive ammo Ive never been willing to buy due to the higher price?

Id certainly spend it on something I would otherwise have not bought myself.. Its like bonus money.
That way you attain something you've wanted but have put off for a while or keep putting off due to cost.
Yes, much like my thoughts, I could use a new holster, etc. also a membership at the local range.....decisions, decisions.

Brutus Out

Then of course my SHTF rifle needs a better optic, something like a Strike Eagle. And then again practice ammo...I wonder how much Tula Tula Lura .2-twentythray 100 gets on these days?
Keep the good suggestions coming.
Brutus Out

eu4ai0nktj5m1uczuums.jpg lol

eu4ai0nktj5m1uczuums.jpg

Last Edited:
Metal survival walking stick. holds several dry compartments and has a pointy end for stabbin. Plus spear tips are going to be a future accessory
http://www.cncwarrior.com/product-p/27795.htm

(there is a additional holiday discount and free shipping) It is on backorder though

That's pretty darn cool. I wonder how it would hold up if you had to whack someone on the noggin though? I couldn't find any YT video reviews of the thing. I'm really curious how it would actually stand up in defensive use.

I got a little money for Christmas too and I'm trying to make that same decision. I'd like to get one of the Spectre polymer 80% lower kits for Glock while they're available at the sale price. I'm also thinking about an AR lower or two. Maybe an 80% AR lower jig. It's hard to decide, especially when you know the gun grabbers are targeting us for more restrictions. Even getting some new mags considering the B.S. likely coming from Salem next year.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top