JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got the same this year - but mine was in electronic gift card form to specific retailers - actually I got $50 to Sportsman's Warehouse from the inlaws, and $100 to Amazon from my pop. There was no gun stuff for $50 I wanted - so that went to a new fly line for one of my rods and the few bucks left over went to tying material.

The Amazon cash went to a new reel for a different fly rod, and a set og G-10 grips for my P-01.

My family members think prepaid visas or cash are inappropriate gifts, but somehow gift cards to specific places are better. It wasn't bad though.

Ordered a BX Trigger for my 10-22
couldn't afford it otherwise. :s0067:
Checked Bi-Mart to see if they had small pistol primers
no luck, they had some powder but I wasn't sure about it,
so decided to wait. I have some $$ left to spend and
haven't decided what on just yet.
This:s0004: or that? LOL
Gabby

Last Edited:
Have you shot it yet?
Mine won't be here for a while it's coming VIA slow Donkey
e
x
p
r
e
s
s
!
LOL
Gabby
Yes with my new Beyer's barrel on it.
Very nice trigger.Sorry I don't figure out how much creep and stuff at 25 degrees,but it was smooth and light
My 1 hole group grouse and rabbit gun for next year

Maglula for your pistols...priceless!

Maybe a holster that gives another carry location or option. Think ankle or appendix or crossdraw or...

Electronic ear protection?

An AR500 steel plate, or even a 22lr dueling tree.

Or just married and happy. I like looking at eye candy as much as the next guy but I don't need some trashy 20-something grinding on me for money. :s0092:

I spent $100 of my Christmas money (plus an extra $20:rolleyes:) to buy a barely-used Crimson Trace Laserguard for my Glock 26 from a member of this forum. Unfortunately, Chehalem Valley Sportsmans Club hasn't yet mailed my key to me (even though I renewed 3 weeks ago :mad:), so I cant go try it out until next weekend. Assuming of course that I get a key by then. Oh well, the roads around here are snow covered and there is football on TV so I can be patient.....

My Christmas money was spent on a Filson wool cruiser vest in green.
These are a shade over $100 ( $130 at the outlet ) .
Keeps me warm , acts as a liner for my other coats / jackets and I can hand it down to my grand kid.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads