JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ordered a BX Trigger for my 10-22
couldn't afford it otherwise. :s0067:
Checked Bi-Mart to see if they had small pistol primers
no luck, they had some powder but I wasn't sure about it,
so decided to wait. I have some $$ left to spend and
haven't decided what on just yet.
This:s0004: or that? LOL
Gabby

I got the new trigger Wednesday and installed it that night, finally got the good weather to try it out Sunday, I'm really liking it, it shoots just like my single six almost a hair trigger I'm guessing 2# or less and crisp as glass, you really need to follow the safety practice of keeping your finger off the trigger till you are ready to shoot, don't ask me how I know! :s0001:The ammo I was using isn't the most accurate out of the bulk bin so I'll have to wait for another clear day to try some others I have to see what happens. I'm hoping for sub MOA at 50 yards, remember this is a standard carbine which I've put a custom sporter stock on. and A BSA Sweet 22 Scope, so with those two exceptions it's stock. Blew the rest of my Christmas check on some powder and a gun case to round it all out!
Happy new year y'all. :s0090:
Gabby

Filson has always been good. They are no longer all American made, as they were when they started out in Seattle, but one can always check the label. There's a store at the Burlington, WA outlet mall. "Might as well have the best." :)

I currently have a Filson Upland Game jacket in green oil skin ca. 1999, also a tin cruiser, dry finish "dress" pants, an original "packer hat", an original "tin hat" and a 1997 Centennial tin baseball hat. (This is pretty rare)
I had a double mackinaw wool cruiser but that was stole out of my car with some other less valuable stuff. It was the last Christmas present my father bought me (1993) before he passed away......I am 3rd generation Filson customer. Both dad and grandad had the whipcord Filson wool cruisers as well as tin clothing as both logged.

Brutus Out

Metal survival walking stick. holds several dry compartments and has a pointy end for stabbin. Plus spear tips are going to be a future accessory
http://www.cncwarrior.com/product-p/27795.htm

(there is a additional holiday discount and free shipping) It is on backorder though

I got my tactical Saruman wizard staff today. Very well made. 5 ft tall but only 3 pounds. 7 water tight compartments I think. It would probably be bent a little by a solid swing at a skull. it really does not have the weight to be a good club. But it would do very well with lunging or stabbing motion or to function as a spear. It is sturdy enough to support my weight with a mini pole vault down the hall. I guess it would also work as a walking stick :)

Vucrrk5.jpg

waiting on an adapter for a SOG spear tip for it.

sog_fs01-n_0001_back_1.jpg
sog_fs01-n_0007_action_1.jpg

Vucrrk5.jpg

sog_fs01-n_0001_back_1.jpg

sog_fs01-n_0007_action_1.jpg

I got my tactical Saruman wizard staff today. Very well made. 5 ft tall but only 3 pounds. 7 water tight compartments I think. It would probably be bent a little by a solid swing at a skull. it really does not have the weight to be a good club. But it would do very well with lunging or stabbing motion or to function as a spear. It is sturdy enough to support my weight with a mini pole vault down the hall. I guess it would also work as a walking stick :)

View attachment 273128

waiting on an adapter for a SOG spear tip for it.

View attachment 273129
View attachment 273130

A little weight in the compartment your strike with would significantly increase damage.
I am just saying.

Brutus Out

At this point had I gotten $100 in cash I think I would have ordered the Steering wheel for my 48 Willys project. took me forever to find one that came close to what I wanted for what it cost.

Joes Racing Products All aluminum 15" flat rubber coated wheel with a couple small items to get the total to $100 I could get free shipping from Summit.

M133290721.jpg
It will fit directly on to my Ididit Classic steering column and the horn kit I got with the column will fit perfectly. I wanted a Banjo style wheel but they just cost to much $250+ Going with the 15" to gain a tiny bit of big fat belly room over the original 17" wheel which won't fit the new column anyway.

M133290721.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads