JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"well REGULATED militia. NOT "Well-armed."

Haven't looked up what "well regulated" meant at the time the 2nd was written have you?

It meant trained and well provisioned with arms, and ammunition.

Besides SCOTUS has already ruled gun ownership is a personal thing, unrelated to military service.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Dmax, you are delusional if you think the prez wouldn't try confiscation with an executive order. Vets are already on the "domestic terrorist possibilities" list. Also note that firearms can be confiscated under " it's for the children's safety" style clause as well. Just recently the government went after firearms that were legally owned in Australia because some of them might not have been "stored safely." And they did indeed confiscate some of them and file charges against heretofore law abiding citizens.
I don't think it's a stretch to foresee our prez coming up with a false flag to start seizing firearms. If NSA is keeping track of our buddy and e-mail lists you can bet someone is tracking and collating firearm transfers, etc.
NSA spying on A,Erica's stateside wasn't a conspiracy theory...it turned put to be fact.
If the direction the liberals want to take this country isn't reversed then you can expect them to keep gunning for the defanging of the Second Amendment. They truly want absolute power and and armed American citizenry is the only thing standing between them declaring their supremacy. If they'll think a baby can be aborted partial birth you really think they will respect your right to protect yourself, you're operate and your loved ones, much less your way of life.
10 years ago I wouldn't have thought we'd be where we are today but there you go.
Brutus out

What are you referencing? As I agree with what you said. Where is the delusion?

Door-to-door confiscations of our guns by blue-helmeted UN fascists or rogue police/military is a paranoid fantasy that isnt going to happen in real life. It would be both logistically and politically

You are more incredibly wrong than you can imagine.. Just take a look at katrina? What do you call that?
How about after the riots in LA?
How about waco!?
How about the firearms raids they have along the US/Mexico boarder?
There is a list of events longer than my wing span, and thats pretty damn long.

These "insignificant" incidents occur daily. And you're foolish to believe they don't.
If they get a bug far enough up their booty, yes they'll darn will come after you.. Even if its for mere perceived "tax evasion" or perhaps a misfiled order form of a foreign product.

Ive said it before and ill say it again..
If you dare come into my home unannounced and threaten my family or myself.. I will take out as many if them as I can. My home is my castle.

Im an honest, hard working, business owning (and unfortunately more than my fair share) tax paying, gun toting patriot American and Ill be damned if Im going to be pushed around and accused of a crime or crimes I did not commit. If I dared commit such crimes Im man enough to admit Ive done wrong, lay down my arms and turn myself in.. However I follow my own moral compass that surpasses most logical and legitimate laws, and compared to most leos and politicians.. I look like a bubblegumming saint.

I WILL NOT be pushed out of my home at gun point like we saw in Watertown, MA.
I WILL NOT have a flash bang or tear gas tossed into my window and my daughter shot because they didn't read the god damn numbers on my house or due to poor intel
I WILL NOT be disarmed unless I knowingly commit a felony that has to do more than mere possession of legally obtained "evil" "black" or "scary" firearms or magazine with a capacity above an arbitrarily set amount.

If they come to trample my civil liberties, my rights and way of life without logical and legitimate just cause many will not make it home that night.
I understand Ill die in the process, but a man has to stand for something even if the opposing force is overwhelming.

Keep in mind that those who wish to do us harm will find a way despite ideological or moral implications. Post Katrina not only saw National Guardsman, local and state police but DHS also had Blackwater running ops in downtown New Orleans.
Why do you think DHS has been stockpiling weapons, ammo, technology, vehicles, etc?

Keep in mind that those who wish to do us harm will find a way despite ideological or moral implications. Post Katrina not only saw National Guardsman, local and state police but DHS also had Blackwater running ops in downtown New Orleans.
Why do you think DHS has been stockpiling weapons, ammo, technology, vehicles, etc?

Stockpiling to defend us from the Taliban and the Tsarnaev's cousins, right? Right?

Brutus Out

At least you admitted you consciously necro'd this thread.

It was a relevant thread to issues still ongoing. No sense starting a new one.
I know it is not good practice to resurrect OLD threads, but this one was so relevant I did.
It is a good comparison to the issues today.
We can hope things remain status quo til we hopefully make some real fixes in 2014 and 2016. What we do in that time will determine the fate of our Country for a long time. Until then a leash and straight jacket needs to be put on the administration and his czars, the senate and the rinos in congress.
Things like an increase in the rising up of those like the veterans, the bikers, the truckers activity needs to grow a great deal.
Those need to be done, more often, stronger, louder and more forceful.
Seems to be the only thing that will be listened to. It must grow.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top