JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Egyptian Maadi AK47 clone bought at Three Bears Guns in Clackamas 1995. Also a Para/Colt hybrid 1911 with double stack aluminum Para frame and Colt slide/barrel bought the same day. Sold both a long time ago and wish I hadn't. Paid around 400 for each, but I ended up putting about another 400 into the pistol, and it was an awesome shooter when I got done with it.

I bought a 12 gauge Stevens single shot from a hardware store when I was 14. Is 14 considered adult?
It was way back then. LOL
I bought my first Ruger single six at 17 and my first Ruger Blackhawk 10" barrel still 17, just before joining the Navy after turning 18 , my next older brother got the first one It just sort of disappeared, and my dad kept the second one for me and I sold it after I got out,
I didn't have a clue what I had! I'd love to have them both back.
Gabby

I had owned several guns for decades that I had either been given my Dad and other family members.

Then a few years ago I went thru a period where I "enhanced" my collectiom.

My first actual purchase was a Taurus PT111 Millennium Pro 9mm, followed shortly by a Springfield XD45, an AK47 clone, a couple old Mosin/Nagent's and an AR-15 that I built myself from individual parts.

Another "firearm" purchase I made a few years back was a couple hundred shares of Sturm/Ruger stock.
I need to thank Phil, as the stock has done well I really think it's time that he buy another Ruger! :)

Teenager, got a Winchester single shot 12 gauge for Pheasant season and traded it for a Model 94, 30WCF that I still have. Cost me a total of $25.
If you know where that shotgun is, and can get it back, I'll reciprocate your original $25 in exchange for the gun......please?

Dean

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top