JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Being that CNN has announced that BIDEN is the 46th President and they have said that..............

"Cities Erupt In Celebration After Biden Beats Trump"

What is your NOW appropriate CCW piece?

No more riots. Rrrright? So, something with less capacity.....maybe?

Aloha, Mark

Depends on surroundings.
Shield 9, 637-2 or kimber micro .380 when concealment is important.
sp101, Rock Island FS Tac 45 1911 or Glock 19 otherwise. Sometimes SIG P226 in .40. It changes often.
Also always at least one extra mag on body, but I usually keep five or six in my bag along with first aid supplies, snacks and water. Also always have a few Vinacafé Vietnamese instant coffee packs in there. I like to mitigate any need I can.

Umm, sorry crowds. The popular vote does not elect a President. It is the Electoral College specified by the Constitution. Not even the media decides who has won! 'Member 2000? The press declared that Gore was President and the EC eventually chose Bush. They are celebrating the Super Bowl Champs already and the third quarter has not yet started. :s0132: As for me and my CCW? Same old, same old - 1911 in 45 acp :cool: preferably in brushed stainless ...

Just because the liberal media has made a claim does not mean that Biden has beaten Trump. They have not suddenly started to tell the truth.
I will now carry a Benelli black eagle in each hand, and it will not be noticed because I will distract them with a summer sausage hanging in a leotard leg hung from my belt down inside my bdu pants.

Or you would like to believe that.

No more riots so I am getting my guns ready to be melted down and am converting all my mags to 10 rds as we speak. I'll keep the mags and not the guns. Do you think I can get a $50 gift card for an AK? Hopefully it is a Red Robin one.

Wow I guess our problems are solved.

So....are the Repubs going to riot like the Dems did when Trump got elected? Probably not. I guess we can see who takes the higher road. Or......is a better "boiled frog".

Just because the liberal media has made a claim does not mean that Biden has beaten Trump. They have not suddenly started to tell the truth.
I will now carry a Benelli black eagle in each hand, and it will not be noticed because I will distract them with a summer sausage hanging in a leotard leg hung from my belt down inside my bdu pants.

Or you would like to believe that.
Summer sausage? I was using "Little Smokies" maybe that's my problem.

Being that CNN has announced that BIDEN is the 46th President and they have said that..............

"Cities Erupt In Celebration After Biden Beats Trump"

What is your NOW appropriate CCW piece?

No more riots. Rrrright? So, something with less capacity.....maybe?

Aloha, Mark
20 gauge Ithaca Car and Burglar, or maybe a 12 gauge coach gun...:p DDE56D54-7B2C-4D20-A51F-12CC0D34258F.jpeg

Last Edited:
Been packing a Sig 938 in a ankle holster, now it's gonna be kimber custom 2 10mm or a rock island gi standard in 45 acp in a vertical shoulder holster since it's cold and I can wear a bulky coat. If it gets REAL cold I have a trench coat I can conceal my maverick 88 12 gauge security in.

Last Edited:
No change here in a red area. I was hoping to visit my son in Seattle some time, but he can come see me, now.

Planning on a road trip to Arizona this winter and will just bring the P365 and the Extar EP-9.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top