JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Been carrying my G19 lately. No idea why. I love my P365 and its 12 rounds of 124gr XTPs. But the larger G19 with 15 rounds of 124gr XTPs is somewhat of an emotional support animal. Weird.

Been carrying my G19 lately. No idea why. I love my P365 and its 12 rounds of 124gr XTPs. But the larger G19 with 15 rounds of 124gr XTPs is somewhat of an emotional support animal. Weird.

That, and the 19 is a better gun. Not weird at all.

Now that Biden and Harris are on their way way into office and everything is right on track for being nothing but sunshine and rainbows, I've taken to carrying a banana in the holster that used to carry my model 29 because a guy never knows when all this exuberant celebration is going to cause a case of the hungries. Also replaced the 1911 I used to keep in my truck with a tasty vegan sammich and some organically grown kale for the same reason...:s0104:.... :s0063:...

My CCW varies based on the situation. Most of the time I carry a PPS Walther in 9mm. One 8 round mag and a spare 7.
When concealment is most paramount I carry a Colt 25acp. One thing I will add is that I have taken care not to own any firearms that would run afoul of high cap. magazine bans or assault weapan bans. Like it or not, those bans ARE coming, and no I don't like it. However, I can protect myself and my family without either one. Also most of my arsenal have been in my hands for decades. That means no paper trail.

Umm, sorry crowds. The popular vote does not elect a President. It is the Electoral College specified by the Constitution. Not even the media decides who has won! 'Member 2000? The press declared that Gore was President and the EC eventually chose Bush. They are celebrating the Super Bowl Champs already and the third quarter has not yet started....
Last I saw, Biden had 290 electoral votes to trump's 217.

Glock 26 with extra mag or Sig P938 with extra mag if I'm on my motorcycle.

E79475D4-7B61-4F2A-8A28-B2D749AF88DD.jpeg

I have since added a large unbreakable mug.... to drink "their" tears.

:D

A 'boomer' gun: Colt Detective Special, loaded with Hornady Critical Defence .38+P. For forty years it has fired every time I've pulled the trigger. Go figure...

IMG_0061.JPG

Last Edited:
I used to carry a Glock 27 loaded with Hornady critical defense ammo. A year and a half ago I stepped up to a Glock 29 in a Crossbreed IWB holster. I keep it loaded with Underwood 155 gr XTP ammo (1500 fps, 774 ft lbs) and a spare 15 round mag. Also my PAP M92 with a SBA3 folding brace and 100 rounds of 8M3 124 gr is generally riding shotgun with me in a discrete bag. Started carrying the M92 with me in June. If I have to go through Seattle, I'll throw a 75 round drum in my center console too. Nothing will change for me next year. Don't care, my family's safety trumps their unconstitutional laws.

03D42F0D-A6D8-4AD0-B1CF-38F24C3EC6D9.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top