JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Any pistol used by Doc Holliday, Wyatt Earp, Jesse James, Billy the Kid, John Dillinger, Teddy Roosevelt, George Washington or any other famous or infamous historical US American.

Colt Python BSS 2" NIB with all papers.........

pix919345749.jpg

Pretty !$%#$^ sweet....
I'm a 1911 guy myself... LesBaer_zps3b2872c0.jpg

I have a 4 inch Python in the older Royal Blue, but would the BSS is awesome! Always wanted one, never had the cash when one was for sale though! That is really pretty!

Something I may actually get to own someday; A Wilson Combat Tactical Supergrade. Blue slide over a stainless frame...just beautiful.

Something I would like to own, hard to justify the cost; A Barrett M82A1 with the right glass on top. Lots of money, but lots of gun.

Something I would like to own, can't really justify the cost let alone find one I could buy; An MP5SD. I just think they are seriously cool.....:) Other problem there is I live in WA state.....

Something I may actually get to own someday; A Wilson Combat Tactical Supergrade. Blue slide over a stainless frame...just beautiful.

Something I would like to own, hard to justify the cost; A Barrett M82A1 with the right glass on top. Lots of money, but lots of gun.

Something I would like to own, can't really justify the cost let alone find one I could buy; An MP5SD. I just think they are seriously cool.....:) Other problem there is I live in WA state.....

The MP5SD is ok in WA, minus the SBR and full auto sear if it is a transferable!!!! I saw one for sale on subguns for around $28,000, thats alot of bread!, our friends in OR/ID can have them though. A friend back east in NH is a C3/SOT Dealer. he let me shoot his "Post" Sample Mp5SD ( not transferable) , it really rocked and was quiet, I liked it alot!

The MP5SD is ok in WA, minus the SBR and full auto sear if it is a transferable!!!! I saw one for sale on subguns for around $28,000, thats alot of bread!, our friends in OR/ID can have them though. A friend back east in NH is a C3/SOT Dealer. he let me shoot his "Post" Sample Mp5SD ( not transferable) , it really rocked and was quiet, I liked it alot!

...yeah, but without the short barrel and rattle switch, what fun are they...??...:)

TPM Outfitters takes H&K SP89's and HK94's and can have an internal suppressor that measures right out to 16.1 inches, no full auto pack/sear in WA, you are right!

An Ulm-proofed pre-1968 PPK or PPK-L in .22LR w/box, manual, tool, target, extra mag., and everything in mint condition for under 2 grand.

Is this really asking for too much?

Just one? I'm a 1911 guy too and I love Les Baer 1911's, then there is the W. German Sig P226 and P228....but if I can only pick one "holy grail" of handguns it has to be a Colt Python...

null_zpse5e28bbc.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads