JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Master smith Audra Draper made this for my son years ago. It is one of a kind and truly a hand made knife.
The blade steel is Audra's damascus . The handles are hand carved titanium. The different coloring in the anodizing is a result of the different final finish on each section of the handle.
Audra named it 'Spinning Leaves". A true work of art, IMHO.

Made the old fashioned way.

Audras-Magic.jpg detail-3.jpg spinningleaves5xf1.jpg SPINNINGLEAVES6.jpg SPINNINGLEAVES7.jpg SpinningLeavesdone.jpg SPnameblk.jpg

I'm in awe at the work.

I'm just the type that would be using it to pry a nail out of a fence or something like that.

I'm in awe at the work.

I'm just the type that would be using it to pry a nail out of a fence or something like that.
😄

I'm the guy that when asked "do you have a knife?" pulls one out, shows them and then pocketses it back in the pocketses.
1-10 times I might cut the string or whatever for them.
Even a $2 knife is precious to me.

I had a co-worker once ask me to cut some string ....
I did so with my pocket knife...
They then asked :
"Why do you carry a knife ? :eek:

Normally I am well beyond the age where "Well , Duh"...is appropriate...
I made an exception in this case...:D

Sorry for the thread drift...very cool knife in the OP...well done workmanship for sure.
Andy

Master smith Audra Draper made this for my son years ago. It is one of a kind and truly a hand made knife.
phenomenal!! much better than my home made Ti ballisong, which i need to finish re pinning. i took it apart to ano. the handles and made some new Ti screws for it on the lathe. i need to finish and should post. it's ok.

fyi to Andy i think they are illegal to carry but you can still own them as long as they live at home. i just ordered a couple Boker Kalashnikovs for dirt cheap for beater auto carries around the house.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top