JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't get too sentimental about many things, so my holy grail doesn't have any family history attached to it.

Even so, I'd love to find a 9mm C96 broomhandle in good, working condition. Finicky, hard to load, and everything else, I don't care.

Korth pistol in .45acp, matte silver plasma with smooth walnut grips...

Korth Pistol.jpg

Last Edited:
Korth pistol in .45acp, matte silver plasma with smooth walnut grips...

View attachment 84495

That photo reminded me of something I wish Walther could somehow produce, a .45 version of their classic PPK. A very stylish, even retro looking gun compared to the modern sea of plasticals. Quite the eye-popping prices for those guns however, makes you wonder if they offer AAA member discounts?

I just read about something that is nearly unobtainable, but is out there. The opinion is that Colt made a few, but most of the ones floating around are conversions, many of them very high quality. Apparently the handful that Colt made never left the factory and are tucked away in the archives.
But, I'd nearly give my left testicle for a Colt Python 4" in 41 Mag.

One of the two (or both) of the 1911A1s my grandfather had during his time in WWII... never going to happen, but those would be my holy grail guns.

...the rest are just guns that anyone can buy, just a matter of money (sacrifices - or not)

Last Edited:
I have a few I guess...

#1 Dan Wesson "PPC" .357 Magnum
dan_wesson-3.jpg

#2 Izhmech MP412 "Rex" .357 Magnum
MP412.jpg
1287753566.jpg

#3 HK USP Match .45ACP

number 1 and 3 are rare and difficult to obtain because they were limited production and most owners of them wont part with them.

number 2 is nearly impossible to get unless you want to steal one of the very few that were made and smuggle it into the US from Russia.

Clinton is the reason that number 2 is impossible to get. He signed an agreement with the Russian president that prohibits the sale of handguns between the US and Russia. And since this is a Russian made pistol, it will NEVER make it through customs to the USA.

Also since the USA is the largest handgun market in the world, the manufacturer never put the gun into production because there is just no real demand for that type of handgun outside the USA.

My grand dads WWII Colt. He carried it through the South Pacific. He lost his entire company around him, got placed with the Bushmasters afterwards, fought the Japanese until they surrendered. Brought that gun home with him and it was the first pistol my dad ever shot. Had that old colt until the late 70's, early 80's (I wasn't around so can't confirm). Retired then, he decided it was "too much gun" so he traded it, straight across, for an H&R .22 mag/.22 lr revolver. I have that stoopid revolver, only because it was his. As a grown man, I found a pristine 1945 vintage WWII Colt. I pretend that it was grandpas gun. But, I would give nearly everything I own to have that gun that he carried back. I never will, because I don't know the serial number, let alone where he sold it. I still pretend though.

Miss you grandpa.

I completely understand you. Mine is my Great-Uncle's Ithaca WWII 1911 cir. 1943. He was a flak-gun operator and mechanic and carried it everyday across many miles of foreign land. He died about 12 years ago and my father inherited it. About two years ago my dad passed it to me as he said he'd rather see me enjoy it while he was still alive. He and I spent many afternoons talking about it over a cold beer and he knew that it meant the world to me.

If there was a fire in my house, I would get my family and my .45 out. That's it. It's really the only possession I care about. And it shoots great. I would trust my life to it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top