JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Master smith Audra Draper made this for my son years ago. It is one of a kind and truly a hand made knife.
The blade steel is Audra's damascus . The handles are hand carved titanium. The different coloring in the anodizing is a result of the different final finish on each section of the handle.
Audra named it 'Spinning Leaves". A true work of art, IMHO.

Made the old fashioned way.

Audras-Magic.jpg detail-3.jpg spinningleaves5xf1.jpg SPINNINGLEAVES6.jpg SPINNINGLEAVES7.jpg SpinningLeavesdone.jpg SPnameblk.jpg

I'm in awe at the work.

I'm just the type that would be using it to pry a nail out of a fence or something like that.

I'm in awe at the work.

I'm just the type that would be using it to pry a nail out of a fence or something like that.
😄

I'm the guy that when asked "do you have a knife?" pulls one out, shows them and then pocketses it back in the pocketses.
1-10 times I might cut the string or whatever for them.
Even a $2 knife is precious to me.

I had a co-worker once ask me to cut some string ....
I did so with my pocket knife...
They then asked :
"Why do you carry a knife ? :eek:

Normally I am well beyond the age where "Well , Duh"...is appropriate...
I made an exception in this case...:D

Sorry for the thread drift...very cool knife in the OP...well done workmanship for sure.
Andy

Master smith Audra Draper made this for my son years ago. It is one of a kind and truly a hand made knife.
phenomenal!! much better than my home made Ti ballisong, which i need to finish re pinning. i took it apart to ano. the handles and made some new Ti screws for it on the lathe. i need to finish and should post. it's ok.

fyi to Andy i think they are illegal to carry but you can still own them as long as they live at home. i just ordered a couple Boker Kalashnikovs for dirt cheap for beater auto carries around the house.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top