JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What is the most practical gun for home defense?

• Pistol

• Shotgun

• Rifle

• PCC

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why yes there is! And it does look like fun.

EDIT: When he switches to right hand you can see him using his left eye. First time I noticed this in one of his videos.
I noticed that too. I have seen that before when a lefty would shoot right handed, that they would use the same dominant eye they were used to shooting with. First time I ever saw this was when I was a kid. Buddy of mine shot like that with iron sights. He could switch from left to right and still hit very well. He had just learned that way and to him it was normal.

I noticed that too. I have seen that before when a lefty would shoot right handed, that they would use the same dominant eye they were used to shooting with. First time I ever saw this was when I was a kid. Buddy of mine shot like that with iron sights. He could switch from left to right and still hit very well. He had just learned that way and to him it was normal.
Buddy of mine shoots rifles left handed, pistols right handed. He's left handed and left eyed, and he's not comfortable leaning that far over a stock. Got a wide jaw I guess.

My nomination for HD piece for noobs and old people: not a lot of power, but 30 rds, of .32 ACP (also .380 and 9X18 Mak) in the face and chest would be a significant distraction.

1623680520305.png

I used to think Shotgun, if you have an SBS, I think this is the way to go. If no SBS, than a pistol, holds more ammo, even my 1911 with 11 rounds of 45acp would do the trick, but I think a Glock 17 or something hi-cap like that would be perfect.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews