JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dunno, it's pretty badass IMO, especially the next level up drill where you run this drill shooting one handed, while working out with a shake weight in the other.

I've never operated or nothing, but it seems to me, like in the worst case scenario where you might have to send a bullet past a live human that you dont want to hit, your other extensive firearm training would hopefully prepare you for that, rather than choosing to do it in training.

The risk/reward ratio doesn't add up for me.

I've done a fair amount of Simunitions force on force training in the military, including scenarios with innocents interacting inside the building. I don't see how the training shown in those videos provides any additional benefit beyond a simunition version. Especially not a benefit that outweighs the unnecessary risk of death to the trainees.

"Accepting" that there may be a bullet "with your name on it", doesn't diminish the effort required to control you breathing & heart rate, keeping your legs under you, or your bladder in check! ;):D
Lol but if the bullets wizzed by you that means they missed right stand up walk behind your buddy keep firing wizz a few by your buddy's head .
See how he reacts.
Lol . JOHN WICK TRAINING IS AWESOME.

Lol that's Instuctor zero.
If you got ten thousand dollars and a passport.
You can go to Italy and take a class with him.
Or if you own a Country.he will train your army .
And or your SWAT TEAM hundreds of videos of him online.Hes is a Italian special forces .
And a training Instuctor.
For lots of stuff .
Look him up on YOUTUBE.
INSTUCTOR ZERO

Lol that's Instuctor zero.
If you got ten thousand dollars and a passport.
You can go to Italy and take a class with him.
Or if you own a Country.he will train your army .
And or your SWAT TEAM hundreds of videos of him online.Hes is a Italian special forces .
And a training Instuctor.
For lots of stuff .
Look him up on YOUTUBE.
INSTUCTOR ZERO
Because that's how many students pass without a fleshwound...

F74FABF6-54B0-40F0-BBE5-0EC1BEDE0082.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top