JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
After watching the BS they spewed in written form, the guys running this say this is "stress innoculation" and they did it to get students used to bullets flying past them, and to get used to shooting at targets with people downrange.
I understand the idea of confidence drills. Don't get me wrong on that. However normally they're done in a manner that gets your heart pumping and not a bullet to the head. As in you're not a dumb@ss walking in front of another person who is shooting a gun.

Now there are some crazy drills, such as ones that Russian special forces do. However, the differences are that they're fvcking crazy, and they normally have a lot of skill experience and training to go with crazy (and effective armor). It seems with these people its just crazy and stupid, with none of the other stuff. Darwin loves the latter more than the former.

I'm not Russian, nor am I in the special forces. No crazy drills for me thanks.

Actually, this act of idiocy wouldn't be a "confidence" drill it would be a "trust" drill...
....it would be an IDIOT's version of that old "shut you're eyes and fall backwards and trust others to catch you, be able to catch you, or even want to catch you".

It's a "do you trust a bunch of your fellow morons to have the skills, concentration, ability, and desire to NOT blow your damn-fool head off" drill.:rolleyes:

Seems that these "instructors" are more likely "certifiable" than certified.

Last Edited:
Dam !!! Class cancelled. :mad:
You guys are no fun at all.:rolleyes:
Guess it's back to throwing POOP. :eek: Animal Chimp.gif

You guys realize not one person has actually been shot during these types of training right?

Totally safe!

:rolleyes:

What is going on here, perhaps not in the best method, is getting people use to handing a firearm in a crowded environment. That said, I would not be doing anything like this without having trained multiple times with the other participants.

Give me time to build experience and some armor, then pay me for it all, and I may consider this. :rolleyes:

If I wanted to toss my money down the drain and risk my life, I'll save up for a nice bike and go up I-95.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top