JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
giphy.gif

Let me tell you a story about a man named Jed, a poor mountain man that barely kept his family fed. One day he's out shootin' at some food, the bullet hit the ground and out come a bubblin' fools. Dumbasses that is, foolish clowns.

Well the next thing you know ol' Jed's a trainer extraordinaire, all his kin folk said "Jed move away from thar, the shootin' range is where you out to be!" So he packed up his things and moved to firin' range 3!

Yeah, yeah... it's not quite 0430... and that's the best I could come up with. Go re-read that to the Beverly Hillbillies theme and it'll make more sense.... at least it ain't rap music. :D

So, Rob Pincus roasted these dudes online for their unsafe BS. The weaponized stupids all came together to attack and defame him.

One of the two firing braincells behind that mess actually used to be one if Yeager's assistant instructors (Gary Marr aka Tremis) - these guys claim to be L33T OpUrAtOrZ (former SOF personnel) and are putting their students into situations no reputable trainer ever would. Even the Russians wear body armor for such antics.

The level of carelessness is astounding. Whoever their insurer is should watch this and decide if they are worth the risk. No insurance, no gun skoool. Marr needs to go back to being a metal fabricator and stop pretending to be high speed low drag gun guru. I used to watch the crap he put out on YouTube, but he jumped the shark when he joined Tactical Response. Maybe before that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top