JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ukraine is handing out arms and ammo to any citizen who is willing to fight
The situation with handing out arms willy-nilly to likely untrained personnel sounds like a Volkssturm moment.

Mosin rifles, okay, but they'll need to pass out anti-tank weapons, fighter planes, artillery, armored vehicles, etc.

Today, they closed the border to any males ages 18-60 who were trying to leave. Reserving them a place in "camp" in Siberia.

I would go and help out if they let us. Wouldn't expect anything in exchange for it! Not willing to discuss any further but put me in coach! Brandon is a beotch!

I heard they handed out 18 K so far.

...Sadly most if not all will die bloody and fast, using old moldy Mosins against the modern AK and its variants used by highly trained Russians, just crazy, they haven't got a chance or a clue, they all should have been armed 6 months ago and in pre planned positions with multi fall back positions., I have seen 0 air support and no counter battery fire support from the Ukrainians.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Last Edited:
Should have also included pamphlets showing how to forum into squads , some tactics with a basic strategies. They also need lots of RPGs as well as SAWs and comms . A diagram showing how to organize squads into groups of squads into packs of groups, etc… all coordinated with some legit infantry units.

All should have started long before now, agreed.

God help them.

...Sadly most if not all will die bloody and fast, using old moldy Mosins against the modern AK and its variants used my highly trained Russians, just crazy, they haven't got a chance or a clue, they all should have been armed 6 months ago and in pre planned positions with multi fall back positions., I have seen 0 air support and no counter battery fire support from the Ukrainians.

View attachment 1139515
I'm old enough to remember a bunch of uneducated goat farmers who beat Russia with nothing but old rifles and some Stinger missiles
Ukraine has a better chance than them

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top