JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What Firearms or rounds interchange as in Allow Multi Calibers ?
Not with standing the 38sp in a 357 or .223/5.56

Was wondering what other firearms or calibers are interchanged, friend an I were discussing it and thought would be a good topic of discussion.

I probably should have pointed out that a 32 H&R mag will also shoot the 32 S&W rounds. Another good caliber, the H&R can be loaded to what could be called a pretty zippy load.
I like shooting the S&W long because they:
a) cost a lot less
b) have 22-like recoil
c) are reloadable (unlike 22)

Yep. Full house hot 9mm in specific handguns plus the SMGs. Yep, hot 44mags in specific revolvers and lever action rifles. Have we mentioned .22rf both in all the handguns and rifles?

30 Carbine maybe in some revolvers, (huge flash and blast) and the 30 USGI Carbine.

.45 COLT in some .45/70 and some .45/90 can take both shorter cartridges+ some can also take .410 shot shells and with moon clips, .45ACP! I have a .45/90 sharps replica that can take all above! Even better, with a barrel insert can shoot some smaller cartridges just fine!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top