JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My '95 Geo Metro has been replaced. Dropped it like its hot on Craigslist for $500.
IMG_2569.JPG
At least it has tinted windows.... right?

I'll be getting around a 30% increase in fuel economy.

IMG_2568.JPG

And yes, I'll still make jokes about Prius drivers.

Last Edited:
Nice color
But then again that's like seeing an ugly baby and saying, uhh...cute outfit? :D
I think this body style looks best in white but the blue is clean with the dark windows.

Awwww such a cute outfit on that little monster..

A little 4wd 2003 Honda Element. Thinking of replacing it. Gas mileage is atrocious, and the family has added 2 dogs, two daughters, and a mother in law. I think I want a tiny commuter.

I'm in a 2002 Hyundai Sonata like this stock photo but with tinted windows - 199,890 miles:
IMG_1445.JPG

Recently scrapped together enough for a 2008 Ford Explorer 4x4 v6 with 95k on it which is mostly my wife's new car (so that when we someday have the cash I get to buy a Truck:D) but it is on the bottom end of the bells and whistles, which is good for me - less to break;). Nice looking rig I think and no issues I've found yet:

IMG_1408.PNG
IMG_1409.PNG

IMG_1410.PNG

This is our daily driver - you don't have it in North America but it's VERY popular here in Yoorup. It's called the Ford S-Max - a seven-seater minivan...gets over 50mpg on a run.

upload_2017-3-25_13-12-59.png

It's ideal for taking our wheelchair-user daughter around - her chair fits easy in the back. It's got a large glass roof, DVD players in the headrests and lots of ease-of-driving stuff...

upload_2017-3-25_13-14-56.png

Satnav and all the bells/whistles -

upload_2017-3-25_13-15-45.png

...and the Ford dealer is less than three miles away...........

Takes a LOAD of trains or guns, too.

tac

Last Edited:
This is our daily driver - you don't have it in North america but it's VERY popular here in Yoorup. It's called the Ford S-Max - a seven-seater minivan...gets over 50mpg on a run.

View attachment 352046

It's ideal for taking our wheelchair-user daughter around - her chair fits easy in the back. It's got a large glass roof, DVD players in the headrests and lots of ease-of-driving stuff...

View attachment 352047

Satnav and all the bells/whistles -

View attachment 352048

...and the Ford dealer is less than three miles away...........

Takes a LOAD of trains or guns, too.

tac

Diesel?

Yessir, like 98% of them.

Only the rich buy a gasoline-engined S-Max. The only one is a 2.3L turbocharged V-six that gets around 24mpg - at around $8 a gallon that gets wearing very fast.

Our last fifteen family cars have been diesels, but my toy car has always been a gas model.

tac

Which makes us wonder why these aren't in the States with their fuel economy....

Oh that's right... now I remember.

Which makes us wonder why these aren't in the States with their fuel economy....

Oh that's right... now I remember.
Why won't the US allow this type of vehicle? I've always wanted one on those Toyota HiLux diesels the drive in Austrailia and othe countries.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top