JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My '95 Geo Metro has been replaced. Dropped it like its hot on Craigslist for $500.
IMG_2569.JPG
At least it has tinted windows.... right?

I'll be getting around a 30% increase in fuel economy.

IMG_2568.JPG

And yes, I'll still make jokes about Prius drivers.

Last Edited:
Nice color
But then again that's like seeing an ugly baby and saying, uhh...cute outfit? :D
I think this body style looks best in white but the blue is clean with the dark windows.

Awwww such a cute outfit on that little monster..

A little 4wd 2003 Honda Element. Thinking of replacing it. Gas mileage is atrocious, and the family has added 2 dogs, two daughters, and a mother in law. I think I want a tiny commuter.

I'm in a 2002 Hyundai Sonata like this stock photo but with tinted windows - 199,890 miles:
IMG_1445.JPG

Recently scrapped together enough for a 2008 Ford Explorer 4x4 v6 with 95k on it which is mostly my wife's new car (so that when we someday have the cash I get to buy a Truck:D) but it is on the bottom end of the bells and whistles, which is good for me - less to break;). Nice looking rig I think and no issues I've found yet:

IMG_1408.PNG
IMG_1409.PNG

IMG_1410.PNG

This is our daily driver - you don't have it in North America but it's VERY popular here in Yoorup. It's called the Ford S-Max - a seven-seater minivan...gets over 50mpg on a run.

upload_2017-3-25_13-12-59.png

It's ideal for taking our wheelchair-user daughter around - her chair fits easy in the back. It's got a large glass roof, DVD players in the headrests and lots of ease-of-driving stuff...

upload_2017-3-25_13-14-56.png

Satnav and all the bells/whistles -

upload_2017-3-25_13-15-45.png

...and the Ford dealer is less than three miles away...........

Takes a LOAD of trains or guns, too.

tac

Last Edited:
This is our daily driver - you don't have it in North america but it's VERY popular here in Yoorup. It's called the Ford S-Max - a seven-seater minivan...gets over 50mpg on a run.

View attachment 352046

It's ideal for taking our wheelchair-user daughter around - her chair fits easy in the back. It's got a large glass roof, DVD players in the headrests and lots of ease-of-driving stuff...

View attachment 352047

Satnav and all the bells/whistles -

View attachment 352048

...and the Ford dealer is less than three miles away...........

Takes a LOAD of trains or guns, too.

tac

Diesel?

Yessir, like 98% of them.

Only the rich buy a gasoline-engined S-Max. The only one is a 2.3L turbocharged V-six that gets around 24mpg - at around $8 a gallon that gets wearing very fast.

Our last fifteen family cars have been diesels, but my toy car has always been a gas model.

tac

Which makes us wonder why these aren't in the States with their fuel economy....

Oh that's right... now I remember.

Which makes us wonder why these aren't in the States with their fuel economy....

Oh that's right... now I remember.
Why won't the US allow this type of vehicle? I've always wanted one on those Toyota HiLux diesels the drive in Austrailia and othe countries.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top