JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Crap it took me 5 minutes to get to where I could change something on my profile WTF?
And I spent 20min trying to upload a pic. But wit iphones you have to sign in to itunes and give them a CC# to get free apps? And you need apps for every place.
What a POS system this is.:mad:

20150226_180703.jpg I drive a 2015 KIA Soul...and love this vehicle! JD Power has rated the 2016 model of the KIA Soul the #! Multi-Purpose Vehicle from a host of others to choose from.

Here's mine...

(EDIT: Is there a reason the photo isn't showing?)

EDIT2: I missed the "Insert Image" option once the upload completed. :)

Last Edited:
I drive a 2015 KIA Soul...and love this vehicle! JD Power has rated the 2016 model of the KIA Soul the #! Multi-Purpose Vehicle from a host of others to choose from.

Here's mine...

(EDIT: Is there a reason the photo isn't showing?)

How did you try to post it? Using the 'Upload Photos' button or the 'Image' button?

I used the Upload Photos option, it went through the progress bar and....blank.

Were you uploading a JPEG? PNG? Some file formats like PNG are not supported - I've tried them before with no luck. The site may also limit the file size, as I recall. I've not had a problem by converting to JPEG and resizing, if necessary.

Crap it took me 5 minutes to get to where I could change something on my profile WTF?
And I spent 20min trying to upload a pic. But wit iphones you have to sign in to itunes and give them a CC# to get free apps? And you need apps for every place.
What a POS system this is.:mad:

Yep.. Should have stayed away from the crapple.. Always make you angry..

Yeah, loaded right up. Maybe it was a problem with Dyre Straits connection at that particular moment.
Have you tried it again?
Might have just been a hiccup.

Dean

Yeah, loaded right up. Maybe it was a problem with Dyre Straits connection at that particular moment.
Have you tried it again?
Might have just been a hiccup.

Dean

Actually, for me, once the uploading progress completes, there's one more "step" I have to click....Insert Image. Once I do that, it shows up immediately.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top