JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well. Sold the 08 mustang and the 94 f250, bought a 2014 f350 and I have to say I'm pretty darn happy with it!

00Z0Z_kBxYR70oLon_600x450.jpg

image.jpeg image.jpeg
I have been moving what's left of my shop to Idaho, I have moved three semi loads and 14 truck and trailer loads so far and I think I am more than half moved. My 04 F250 is a pretty good mule but has it limits so I bought me a 04 F350 4x4 12' flat bed which after I get moved will be the new shop truck.

I've spent a bit over $20k moving so far, $5500 in just fuel. This truck I have changed the oil three times this month (just did after 10k miles in it in 3 weeks)

I even pushed my old 96 F250 into trailer duty, really makes you appreciate how nice it is to have modern diesel trucks. :D

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Id happily go jump this.....

I just let a guy do a ford explorer 8.8 rear axle swap at my shop into a little ranger that looked just like this...then he jumped my pile of gravel and i was like heck ya man!!!

Id happily go jump this.....

I just let a guy do a ford explorer 8.8 rear axle swap at my shop into a little ranger that looked just like this...then he jumped my pile of gravel and i was like heck ya man!!!
..rear in mine is out of explorer also with an auburn locker in it and 4/56 gears

Last Edited:
I drive a 06 Toyota Tacoma, some times my wife's Subaru legacy 3.6R. Some times a 18 ft north river boat and sadly not very much any more, a race car.

Used to drive a nice mountain bike occasionally, jeeze that thing is dusty these days.

Goal, new race car and bigger boat so every one can fit and it'll be safe out in the sound. That will require a better tow vehicle, probably a big ol Dodge Ram.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews