JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I could tell you what car past at night sometimes.
Now I don't even try.
Except that 58 chev from "a small town in the mountains called Morton" (WA) that passed thru the other day

I was bragging to my wife last month that the last flat tire that I had while driving was in her then fairly new 86 Taurus. A General Tire with about 11,000 miles since the car was new. The wife blamed me as I had driven on a "Dirt" road for 50 -60 miles, but pavement for the past 400.
A couple of weeks ago returning to Oregon from Nevada (She was not with me), I drove another 100 miles of "Dirt" road and after 40 miles of pavement those new tire pressure sensors kicked on and said I was losing air. Sure enough, I was, right rear, I turned back to a small mining community/town and they were kind enough to check for a leak, that they could not find, and give me free air. I had about 100 miles to the next town of Austin and had less than 10 pounds of air when I got there. The tire repair guy found the leak in microseconds (He looked to have 50 or 60 years experience) He put a Plug and a patch on it (Very professional, I watched and I have a good bit of distant experience too) No further problems but it brings up a question.

My 2012 F-150, paid for, has 23,000 miles or a bit more on it now and has already nickel and dimed me with one flat tire. Should I trade it?

Bought the wife a new truck on Sunday. Most expensive rig I have ever bought ($43K with sales tax) Cost more than my first house.

I gotta say it is a pretty nice rig though. A lot nicer than the 2010 Tacoma this replaced.

13680010_10206884724263674_1835997854366103025_o.jpg

picked this up brand new for the wife in June for her graduation from nursing school present. next day at work, i put it on my hoist,installed the black trd pro wheels, running boards and painted the roof rack black too(still grey in picture). then we had the front door windows tinted.

got one heck of a deal with that employee discount:D

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Edit: conceal plates

Last Edited:
MyTruck_NewTires.jpg
I drive ^^this^^ 1998 Ford Ranger, featuring the world's most anemic 2.5 and 5-speed.
I like the gas mileage and the large tank gives me really good range (400 miles +), but the tailgate height is a bit high and its a gutless wonder.
Never shoulda sold my old truck, but this one will do for now.

Dean

Still have my 69 GTV, still runs it''s azz off and will give all the import fart can jobs a real run!
View attachment 305816

Congrats. That is one sexy car. In the 80s I knew a few people that tried to keep their Alfas running. Along with Fiats and Triumphs. They always looked nice parked next to the curb. But we mostly had minimum wage jobs. Maybe someone made $5 hr. We mostly had Datsun (Yes Datsun) pickups or hand me down Chevys. And yes you can get a ride to work, bro.

Mine I got with my news paper and lawn mowing money the summer of my junior year. Ran it all summer ( 4 speeding tickets) Blew the little motor ( 1700 ) and built a 2100 for it in shop class. Ran it all senior year, then went in the service and it sat at my folks place for several years! My Dad would drive it (6 speeding tickets) then parked it at my brothers place (3 speeding tickets) until I got married, then moved it to my first home. Wife drove it when her Chevy Astro broke down ( 2 speeding tickets) then it got parked for good until I retired. I put Delorto Carbs on it and MSD ignition and Hasn't had any problems with it ever! It always started and ran, and besides batteries and front brakes and tires, never needed much!

Sooo,what would you do with the plate number you found online ?
Never blocked mine ,never had a problem
Just askin

Mr. Google says people will (or they can) borrow your car color, description, and plate number and use them to file police reports for accidents and such.

You see people do it on craigslist too.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads