JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Crap it took me 5 minutes to get to where I could change something on my profile WTF?
And I spent 20min trying to upload a pic. But wit iphones you have to sign in to itunes and give them a CC# to get free apps? And you need apps for every place.
What a POS system this is.:mad:

20150226_180703.jpg I drive a 2015 KIA Soul...and love this vehicle! JD Power has rated the 2016 model of the KIA Soul the #! Multi-Purpose Vehicle from a host of others to choose from.

Here's mine...

(EDIT: Is there a reason the photo isn't showing?)

EDIT2: I missed the "Insert Image" option once the upload completed. :)

Last Edited:
I drive a 2015 KIA Soul...and love this vehicle! JD Power has rated the 2016 model of the KIA Soul the #! Multi-Purpose Vehicle from a host of others to choose from.

Here's mine...

(EDIT: Is there a reason the photo isn't showing?)

How did you try to post it? Using the 'Upload Photos' button or the 'Image' button?

I used the Upload Photos option, it went through the progress bar and....blank.

Were you uploading a JPEG? PNG? Some file formats like PNG are not supported - I've tried them before with no luck. The site may also limit the file size, as I recall. I've not had a problem by converting to JPEG and resizing, if necessary.

Crap it took me 5 minutes to get to where I could change something on my profile WTF?
And I spent 20min trying to upload a pic. But wit iphones you have to sign in to itunes and give them a CC# to get free apps? And you need apps for every place.
What a POS system this is.:mad:

Yep.. Should have stayed away from the crapple.. Always make you angry..

Yeah, loaded right up. Maybe it was a problem with Dyre Straits connection at that particular moment.
Have you tried it again?
Might have just been a hiccup.

Dean

Yeah, loaded right up. Maybe it was a problem with Dyre Straits connection at that particular moment.
Have you tried it again?
Might have just been a hiccup.

Dean

Actually, for me, once the uploading progress completes, there's one more "step" I have to click....Insert Image. Once I do that, it shows up immediately.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top